• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

I Am Not A Hoarder!!!

gibsongrrrl

Courtney Lou Hoo
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Courtney Lou Hoo
aww, she is so darn adorable with that big green...uh..baby of hers. lol. Is she staying with it a lot? Weeble laid egg 3 right before I left for work today. She barely gets off them unless I ask her to come with me and then all of us, eggies included, go in the small cage to another room so she will eat something. Only dealt with this once before and she spent more time away from the "nest" than she is this time.

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
aww, she is so darn adorable with that big green...uh..baby of hers. lol. Is she staying with it a lot? Weeble laid egg 3 right before I left for work today. She barely gets off them unless I ask her to come with me and then all of us, eggies included, go in the small cage to another room so she will eat something. Only dealt with this once before and she spent more time away from the "nest" than she is this time.

Oh yah, the big green baby, the dummy egg, all the wooden balls she can find. Uh is right!

She is sitting tight but comes out twice a day for the show. She is flying through her props to get back to the nest. Never rode a scooter so fast in all her life. Lol

I won't let her stay in, she has been holding poops too long and not eating well. At least during the show she can recover and fill her belly.

gibsongrrrl

Courtney Lou Hoo
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Courtney Lou Hoo
Oh yah, the big green baby, the dummy egg, all the wooden balls she can find. Uh is right!

She is sitting tight but comes out twice a day for the show. She is flying through her props to get back to the nest. Never rode a scooter so fast in all her life. Lol

I won't let her stay in, she has been holding poops too long and not eating well. At least during the show she can recover and fill her belly.
oh I am so glad I asked you. I've been worried about Weeble not eating well and have been on the verge of rushing to the vet every single day since she started refusing almonds, lol. Sounds like it's not abnormal behavior then. I am dying laughing about the scooter comment:lol: I bet that was hilarious:rofl:

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
oh I am so glad I asked you. I've been worried about Weeble not eating well and have been on the verge of rushing to the vet every single day since she started refusing almonds, lol. Sounds like it's not abnormal behavior then. I am dying laughing about the scooter comment:lol: I bet that was hilarious:rofl:

I leave a bowl of food pushed insidea the box too.

Poor old lady. Just wants some babies and maybe a little attention? You need a bigger box so you can help her with the egg babies. :D

Kailua was in the box with her the other day. What a ridiculous scene! Two macaws, the balls and eggs AND the big green baby do not fit in that box. ;)

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
What is that, like 5? She's ambitious, I'll give her that!

I also like the scooter thing. :laugh:

I would video the scooter if I thought I could. She is attempting to launch it off the table. ;)

I think it's around 8-9 "eggs". She's lost it. Mid life crisis for sure.

Clueless

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Or she is making up for the many years she had no interest in eggs. :p
There you go..... have the family all at one time. Knew parrots were smart.

jmfleish

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jen
OMG! That is absolutely precious Sarah! How old is she?

JLcribber

@cockatoojohn
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
John
Very hoardeous type behaviour? :lol:

Last edited:

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elaine
Mom. I want a family NOW! Even if I have to adopt an eggie.

Tyrion

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Annette Thompson
She is so cute with her lil hoard of "eggs" :fairy:

aooratrix

Macawaholic
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran