• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Signatures by Lady Jane

Lady Jane

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Dianne
New computer up and running just a matter of getting the hang of windows 10. For the present I do not have photoshop so please re direct your signature request to others. Thanks

Lady Jane

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Dianne
Anyone here using Windows 10??

Last edited:

Lady Jane

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Dianne
Whoo Hoo today I ordered Photoshop 14 from Amazon. I had a bad experience with an E bay seller which is being taken care of by them.
So when it's all set up please give me some signature request. You may start requesting now if you want to.

:smileflower:

Lady Jane

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Dianne
I just completed installation of the new Photoshop Elements 14 and it has some very nice improvements so I am open for business. Anyone wanting signatures please request one so I can get started again. :fairy2:

Cassiopejaz

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Daniel
Hey!
I hope you feel like doing a siggy for me:)

Maybe not the best photos but do what u can :)
My Meyers Parrot Toby
FB_IMG_1470139493740.jpg

My Caique Jack

FB_IMG_1470139528588.jpg

Lady Jane

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Dianne
Daniel I would love to do one for you with Toby and Jack.

If you notice Jack has the reflection of the light coming in the crate and it makes it look like he has stripes on his back and I know he does not. And Toby does not have both feet in the photo which makes him look one legged. Can you please get additional photos when you get a chance with natural light if possible. Look at the draft of the signature and you will see what I mean.

not finished.jpg

This may help: Signature Photography Tips

Last edited:

Lady Jane

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Dianne
OK sounds good.

Laura729

Jogging around the block
Hi Dianne! Could we add Lucius to my signature? And an updated picture of Charlie? I've attached a few options for both. I want to keep Duane on there, of course, because my sweet boy will always be with me and remembered. :heart:

Thanks so much!!! :hug8:

IMG_2443.JPG IMG_3213.JPG IMG_3249.JPG IMG_4577.JPG IMG_1711 (1).JPG IMG_7837 (1).JPG IMG_7408 (1).JPG

Lady Jane

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Dianne
You got it!! Will work on a few for you. Do you have a different photo of Duane or should I use the one in your signature? I can put the words RIP by his name if you want. Just let me know.

Last edited:

Laura729

Jogging around the block
I do love that photo of Duane b/c it captures his personality so well (a sweet little rascal). I will see if there's another I might want to use, but let's stick with this one for now. And you can put RIP and a heart, if you don't mind.
Thank you so much! :)

Lady Jane

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Dianne
When I plugged your photos into photoshop they needed some enhancement due to the fuzziness. I got them better but still fuzzy if you look in close. Here are the two I came up with. One is simple and the other has more of a background. If you are not happy with these I would ask for clearer photos and design some others. @Laura729

Ready 1.jpg

Lauras.jpg

Laura729

Jogging around the block
Sorry they were fuzzy - I can send larger resolution, if you want? But I love the second one!! Thank you so much!!!!

Lady Jane

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Dianne
I too like the second one best. I am here most days so if you want an additional signature just post new photos. I was trying to do just the top part of the bodies on Charlie and Lucius but the poses were not right.