• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Looking for a Pak o Bird

FightsLikeaGirl

Meeting neighbors
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Em
I have 2 green cheeks (bonded pair) and I'd like to be able to take them with me to the park when I go for walks. They get nervous and upset in harnesses (and the harnesses make me nervous anyway), but when they're in their big, hard side cat carrier they're totally happy to be out and about, so I think a Pak o Bird would be a good solution since it offers them (and me) some security. The question is what size would be appropriate for both birds? Small or medium? Or medium large?

And..uhh...if anyone is looking rehome an unwanted pak o bird I'm happy to pay for it and pay shipping. I'm in Colorado.

Animallover03

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Audrey
:bump8:

Clueless

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
I'm thinking I should get another one too. I went on their site and they have another called birdie gogo that's less expensive. Does anyone own one of those?

I love the pak-o-bird. My nervous bird is calm in there. Secret went for a walk tonight in it with us.

FightsLikeaGirl

Meeting neighbors
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Em
I'm thinking I should get another one too. I went on their site and they have another called birdie gogo that's less expensive. Does anyone own one of those?

I love the pak-o-bird. My nervous bird is calm in there. Secret went for a walk tonight in it with us.
I did look at that one but it somehow doesn't look as sturdy? I'm kinda debating the one that can go on airplanes just in case I need that option.