• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

dere are pigggz in my rwoom....

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
Hi guys...da pigz are livin in my rwoom...dad sayz itz cuz itz hot out an ah hav to share my rwoom cuz of da mashine dat blwose da cold air...dey rwun arond dere cagez an eat an squeek an poop all night long wen ah want to slweep....dat not fare...ah gonna start DA BBBIIITTTEEESSS....

Milton da Too :umbrella2:

Protective Brother of: Frodo :gcc: Mango :btc: Happy :ypflb: and Snow :budgie7:

Loving Uncle to Rio :cbc:

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
:laughing7: There's going to be pig for dinner tonight!!
iz dis Twinkie postin heer...ah don kno...if itz a hooman....DA BBBIIITTTEEESSS....cuz ah iz in a BBBIIITTTIIINNN mood....

fluffypoptarts

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
iz dis Twinkie postin heer...ah don kno...if itz a hooman....DA BBBIIITTTEEESSS....cuz ah iz in a BBBIIITTTIIINNN mood....

Was poo-face Beni. He thinks he's a peoples. Old flufferhead crazier than Turnipy. But now IS TWINKIE!! Twinkie HATES wakings when sleepings time, so voting AGREE with Beni for once - Milty must do dealing for THE PIGS. Deals of wrecking! Recking? DEAL THEM!! :sneaky:

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
Hi Twinke...ah goin to BBBIIITTTEEE da pigz...but mom tol me not to...if she gits in mi way ah will BBBIIITTTEEESSS her...itz my rwoom ah want dose piggz out of dere now...

Loving Uncle of Rio :cbc:

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
now da hooman mama bringz da pig heer in dis rwoom wile ah on da puter....BBBBBBBBBBBBBIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEESSSSSSS :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Lwalker

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Lori
Hi Milton
We can't bewieve this! All the peoples on here talkin 'bout "Eeek! There's mouses in our houses...get them out!" And then your persons go and put piggzes in your rwoom!
Unacceptable!

Rwespecfully
Crwicket:ysgcc: and Watson:pgcc:

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
Hi Cricket and Watson... youse iz rwight...pigz in mi rwoom iz totaly unacceptible an now da hooman mama iz lettin dem follow mi awrond da houzse...ah am gonna hav to start to retwain mi mama bout whoze in charge heer...an ah will be startin wit DA BBBIIITTTEEESSS...

Princessbella

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Theresa
Milty, youz shud com ta my house. Dere is blowin air in da hole house an no piggies! I'z evin share ma millet wid you. But Momz is meanz, She gonna clean ma cage tomoro. I hatz wen she cleanz ma cage. I bbbiitttteeesss her but she only laffs and tellz me dat I am a dirty birdie. Maybe youse comes here and bites her.

Rolanda

My son puts the video games DOWN when there is a Milton story!!! Milty is the best thing EVER!!!!!!:omg::bounce4:

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elaine
Iz never seen a pig. Are da smelly too, or jus noisy. Do da taste gud. Maybes I should have my momma get one and make pig soup. I knows you always says eat a pig.

Russell Boogertoo and company.
(I thoughts I would be nice and includes dem. I is better on the puter.)

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
Hi Princess Bella...sinze youse mom is meen me an my brodders an sisturs will be cumin to youse houze four sum reeducatshun for youse mom...we wil begin wit DA BBBIIITTTEEESSS an go fwrom dere...youse can keep youse millet cuz itz hard for me to eat...ah got too big of a beek...but mi brodders an sisturs will share da millet if youse want....

Hi Brother Frodo...
EAT A PIG! EAT A PIG! PIG SOUP!!!!
ah tink itz tyme we go to Princess Bella's houze an hep her out....wat do youse tink....an yes EAT A PIG EAT A PIG...

Hi Russell Boogertoo...youse iz lucky dat youse never seen a pig...dey iz smelly...dey smell lik green vegeetables an dey iz noisey dey squeeeek all da tyme an dey poop all over da plaze den pee on da hoomanz... dey iz jus ruuude tings...but dey tayste gud...ah highily recommmend dem to be put in da soup...

Birdbabe

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Milton! House haz piggies? Try having chickens!
All the teils, Merlin, SnowPea, and the doves ...
All we hear all day is " buck, buck" dey scratch up everything! Eatx our cuttlebone, poop on da floor and den pass out on da couch... monsters!!!!

Princessbella

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Theresa
Hi Princess Bella...sinze youse mom is meen me an my brodders an sisturs will be cumin to youse houze four sum reeducatshun for youse mom...we wil begin wit DA BBBIIITTTEEESSS an go fwrom dere...youse can keep youse millet cuz itz hard for me to eat...ah got too big of a beek...but mi brodders an sisturs will share da millet if youse want....

Hi Brother Frodo...

ah tink itz tyme we go to Princess Bella's houze an hep her out....wat do youse tink....an yes EAT A PIG EAT A PIG...

Hi Russell Boogertoo...youse iz lucky dat youse never seen a pig...dey iz smelly...dey smell lik green vegeetables an dey iz noisey dey squeeeek all da tyme an dey poop all over da plaze den pee on da hoomanz... dey iz jus ruuude tings...but dey tayste gud...ah highily recommmend dem to be put in da soup...

If ya don like da millet, maybee youse can eats all of dose vegetable tings dat Momz wanz me ta eat. But she don have no meetballs tho. Maybe youse bite her so she don clean ma cage. It takes me a week ta git it how I likes it, den she scrubs it all away an I haz to start all over agin.

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
If ya don like da millet, maybee youse can eats all of dose vegetable tings dat Momz wanz me ta eat. But she don have no meetballs tho. Maybe youse bite her so she don clean ma cage. It takes me a week ta git it how I likes it, den she scrubs it all away an I haz to start all over agin.
Hi Princess Bella...watz wit da hoomanz an clweenin our cagez...dad iz allwayz cleenin mine...ah git even wit him...wen he pullz da bottom of da cage out ah poop on da floor underneith da cage...den he haz to cleen da floor too...ah laff at him wen he cleenz da floor...itz fun...

Princessbella

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Theresa
Da problem is dat youse poops iz biggr den mine so momz doez not laff. She laffs wen I do da scary tiel to tri to git her ta stop. I gives her da beak of death an she laffs

Percy&Ivan

Avenue Veteran
Shutterbugs' Best
Hi Milty
I haz pig in MA room too all dey do it eat and poopz butZ set stilstill get attention and Iz Iz more funny butZ I doesn't Getz aaaallllll)llllllllll de attention Iz want to bitezzzzzzzz too butZ you daddy and mommy might notz beez happier if you doo so try notz too :)
You friend Percy