• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Boo's Happy Place

fluffypoptarts

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
@metalstitcher Gracie knows you're all hers - husband is just a pesky intruder! ;) It definitely takes some doing to keep everyone happy and battle-free.

metalstitcher

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Rhiana
Lol yeah she knows it like every breathe her little feather butt takes lol. I'll let you know how the feeding of the sprouts goes this morning after her vet appointment. She is going to be a very unhappy camper I know that.

Peachfaced

The Peachy Inkpress
JOLLY-PATROLLY
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sadie

SweetAmber

Walking the driveway
So cute. One of these days, I'm going to have to get my own little velcro bird. I have an eye on a breeder that sometimes has blues..

Happynme

Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carmen
Boo bear is too cute.

Heather F

I'm seeing someone now who totally scores points because she not only thinks the birds are cute, but she asked to hold one. I let her get close to Neut and though Neut was nervous, she didn't seem very alarmed, and she let the strange person pet her tiny head. She even burbled. Said girl spoke gently to Neut and promised her she was safe, and also that her mama would never let anything happen to her.

Little did this person realize how heavily she was being scored on bird interaction! Roses are wonderful, but if you love my birds...I might just marry you! :laughing2:
Awwwwwww. Sounds like a keeper to me! :heart:

fluffypoptarts

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Yup, if Neut-Neut approves you know you've got a winner. Way to go! :smileflower:
I couldn't believe how accepting Neut was! Even with my mom (the other person she's most familiar with), she's leery and a bit uncomfortable. No burbling with my mom. I think it's the way A treats damaged and frightened creatures that makes them trust her. :)