• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

My Sunny is gone.

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
I'm very sorry Sunny left you so suddenly :sadhug2: My heart breaks for you :sorrow:

Fly free Sunny :fly2:
Thank you. I miss him.

QUOTE="Rolanda, post: 2460008, member: 19100"]I'm so sorry for your loss. Your Sunny is with the other friends flying overhead and watching for your antics now, He'll always be with you.:sorrow:[/QUOTE]

Thank you.

Dartman

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Terry
Well when I lost Nerd I kinda felt the same way. I figured I couldn't afford a parrot for a while anyways as I was broke but family had other plans and found Lurch for me and got him for me for Xmas of 2009. He certainly wasn't Nerd but he really needed a new home and I needed a new friend and it was good for both of us over time. His escaping early this year was heart breaking to me and my family then Momazon's life changed and she offered me Dobby as she loved him but couldn't keep him and figured if anybody could love and take care of him I'd be the one and she knew of me through my stories of dealing with Lurch from the beginning.
Sometimes life has other plans for us and if we're lucky it makes life better for us and the critter involved and when and if your ready you'll be a great parront to another feathered creature no matter what kind it may be and we'll all be along to help and meet the new flock member when and if that should happen.:hug8:

mochiballs

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Jessica
I'm sorry for your loss.

Fly free Sunny

fluffypoptarts

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I'm so sorry that your little love is gone. :( You cared for him very well and gave him a wonderful life. I don't think that you did anything wrong - in fact, you did everything right for that little guy. :sadhug:

itzmered

Welcome to Parrotdise
Super Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Chris
:sadhug2::sadhug2::sadhug2:

rockybird

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
I'm so sorry for the loss of your little guy! It is clear from your posts that you loved him very much and gave him a great life!

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
QUOTE="Dartman, post: 2460362, membyou wmer: 7281"]Well when I lost Nerd I kinda felt the same way. I figured I couldn't afford a parrot for a while anyways as I was broke but family had other plans and found Lurch for me and got him for me for Xmas of 2009. He certainly wasn't Nerd but he really needed a new home and I needed a new friend and it was good for both of us over time. His escaping early this year was heart breaking to me and my family then Momazon's life changed and she offered me Dobby as she loved him but couldn't keep him and figured if anybody could love and take care of him I'd be the one and she knew of me through my stories of dealing with Lurch from the beginning.
Sometimes life has other plans for us and if we're lucky it makes life better for us and the critter involved and when and if your ready you'll be a great parront to another feathered creature no matter what kind it may be and we'll all be along to help and meet the new flock member when and if that should happen.:hug8:[/QUOTE]

Thanks. It is nice to know others understand. Im glad you were able to give Dobby a loving home

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
I'm sorry for your loss.

Fly free Sunny
Thank you.

I'm so sorry that your little love is gone. :( You cared for him very well and gave him a wonderful life. I don't think that you did anything wrong - in fact, you did everything right for that little guy. :sadhug:[/QUOTE

Thanks. I wish he was still here.

QUOTE="itzmered, post: 2460527, member: 321"]:sadhug2::sadhug2::sadhug2:
Thank you.

[QUyouOTE="rockybird, post: 2460542, member: 4645"]I'm so sorry for the loss of your little guy! It is clear from your posts that you loved him very much and gave him a great life![/QUOTE]

Thank you. He was a special bird.

Beth In Alaska

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Beth
After reading your missing Sunny post I came here to read what happened to him and I just want to say that if I ran Rio to the vet every time she had dark droppings I would not be able to afford to feed her in a week. If you had somehow divined that these odd droppings were something serious and taken him I am pretty certain that the vet could not have saved Sunny. Clearly something that has a bird decline so quickly is not an easy fix.

Please don't blame yourself! You spoiled the crap out that bugger! He was so lucky!

faeryphoebe1

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Emily
(((hugs))) You brought such love and joy into Sunny's life. He was so very blessed to have you. May he fly high.

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
After reading your missing Sunny post I came here to read what happened to him and I just want to say that if I ran Rio to the vet every time she had dark droppings I would not be able to afford to feed her in a week. If you had somehow divined that these odd droppings were something serious and taken him I am pretty certain that the vet could not have saved Sunny. Clearly something that has a bird decline so quickly is not an easy fix.

Please don't blame yourself! You spoiled the crap out that bugger! He was so lucky!
Thank you for telling me that. It's hard not to think I messed up.
(((hugs))) You brought such love and joy into Sunny's life. He was so very blessed to have you. May he fly high.
Thanks. He made us smile every day.

camelotshadow

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Christine
:sorrow::sorrow::sorrow:
So sorry for your loss.

RIP Sunny & fly high over Rainbow Bridge.