• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Kings Cages Travel Cage's where to get?

Rusty

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Russell
Hi,
I've bee looking for a Kings Cages Travel Cage 1719 which is the medium size but can not find any. I found a couple of the larges the 2029's on the Kings Cages website and on Ebay but not the 1719. Does anyone know someone who might be selling these cages?

Thank You,
Russ

Last edited:

JosienBB

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
King's is out of production on the medium size right now. They say it will be back in ~6 months, but they've been saying that for months now.

Clueless

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
I've been looking for a medium for years.

Call Kings and ask them when they will get the mediums in stock. Maybe if all of us keep calling they will push production up?

Sweet Louise

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Pat
I set an eBay alert and lucked out a few weeks ago. That may help you know when used one becomes available

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Told me 6 months, too, and that was about 1-2 months ago.

hawkygal

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Try Birdstuff in Tustin/Orange ca. They had a few of them in stock recently i believe. Kings re-did the design on them though, they aren't as good as they used to make them (but that's just my opinion, take it or leave it). The doors tork a little and may not be safe for larger birds who could push themselves half way through and get stuck and hurt :(

Also they sit up higher than the originals did too. Sort of up on stilts and i think they also changed the actual dimensions of the interior. In short if you want one be sure you know what the new ones are like in size and shape because they aren't the same as the old ones but they do "look" similar.

You would have to call birdstuff to find out if they still had some or not i think there phone number is on there site birdstuffonline.com