• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Can I change my username?

CrazyBirdChick

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Diane
I'm not exactly sure what I would change it to yet but I knew right away that I didn't make a smart choice

I wanted "crazyparrotlady" cause it sounds less menacing but it was already taken and I was a rush to post my first post.

:batonthehead:

If I came up with a better name would it be possible to change it somehow?

Aubrey

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Yes, I feel the same way.

I use this username on a fish forum but here people think I'm a bad parrot hoarder or reseller of birds :huh:

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Yes, I feel the same way.

I use this username on a fish forum but here people think I'm a bad parrot hoarder or reseller of birds :huh:

LOL I know you are not a bird flipper but whenever I see Flipper that is the first thing that comes to mind. At one time it used to make me think of a famous dolphin but not any more.

Aubrey

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
LOL I know you are not a bird flipper but whenever I see Flipper that is the first thing that comes to mind. At one time it used to make me think of a famous dolphin but not any more.
Ummmm! That's where it came from. My first and favorite fancy goldfish was named Flipper, like the dolphin :)

Sylvi_

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sylvi
I always thought the name Flipper was cute. I never connected it to a bird flipper.
Same here actually! I always think of the dolphin that was mentioned above when I see her username. :D

Tanya

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Tanya
It would be awfully brash to go by "Flipper" and mean Bird-flipper here on AA. I always associated it with a happy feeling... Maybe because I loved Flipper reruns growing up!

On the topic of the OP... You may remember that I used to be Mmmmq here on the forum. It was a throw-away username because I had no idea I would actually love this place. :) It's nice to be called by my actual name instead of a mumbly/unpronounceable sound.

truste

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Shirley
I've thought of changing mine too. I suck at coming up with usernames. I was trying to think of one from another site and they had a little icon at the bottom of the screen where all the copyright stuff goes. I literally just took mine from there. :facepalm: image.jpeg

camelotshadow

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Christine
I really like Crazybirdchick! I think its cute...
I use mine as I've used it for over 10 years so I remember it...LOL

safehaven

Sprinting down the street
You don't like your name anymore? Personally, I thought it was a great name too.
One can go nuts second guessing choices and decisions. :)

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
Does admin have to change it? Or is there a way to change it ourselves? I wish to change mine :)
Yes, an administrator must change it. You can PM myself, Sarah (macawnutz), or any other administrator.

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
PM Matt. :rofl:

He remembers to do it the offical way. If I do it Matt has to clean up my sloppy work. :laugh: