• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Another newbie here!

kczoe321

Walking the driveway
Avenue Veteran
Shutterbugs' Best
Real Name
Kerri
:welcome2:

You sound so excited that I can feel it from here! I can't wait to see pictures of your lovely bird :cantwait:

Biddy

Moving in
Real Name
Bridgette
Congrats on your new birdy, and welcome, Im a newbie myself and was quite excited to find this site as being a new bird owner myself it has alot of answers that I have been looking for...
You must be quite the busy mum with all them monkies to look after, do they get along??
WELCOME :hug8:

scalyjack

Meeting neighbors
Thank you! :) The aquatic critters are the boyfriend's, while the reptiles are mine. We've got the routines down pat. Everyone gets along pretty well, within the rules we've set. The reptiles have their own room, and the bird will have a room of her own too, along with a big day cage in the living room.

We're very lucky to have a nice big house, and a spectacular discount at the pet store I work at, haha! When the new little green cheek gets here, I think there will definitely be No More Pets for quite some time. This world of birds is a fascinating place though, and I'm really enjoying going through everyone's pics and stories here. Such amazing variety!