• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Beak Boxes? Other toy subscriptions?

DQTimnehs

Ri-DQ-lously crazy 4 TAGs!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jennifer
Anyone know what's going on with the Beak Boxes from T4W? I thought just January's were cancelled because of the Christmas rush but haven't heard anything since. @Danita ? Are you getting out of the toy business? I hope not!! First Crystal's and now my birds were loving the T4W toys and they stopped coming after only a few months! :cry:
Anyone know of any other bird toy places that do subscriptions and have softer woods (not pine)? In Canada?

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
I have not found a vendor here that is not able to send me some cute stuff if I give them a dollar figure. ;)

I say here is $$ send me some foot toys or toys. The cute custom orders are fabulous!

DQTimnehs

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jennifer
I have not found a vendor here that is not able to send me some cute stuff if I give them a dollar figure. ;)

I say here is $$ send me some foot toys or toys. The cute custom orders are fabulous!

Thanks! That's what I need! I don't have time to browse every month and am not as likely to buy regularly if I have to do that. And I don't know what they like until they shred it up! They're getting much better with wood though than they used to be. :)

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah

Thanks! That's what I need! I don't have time to browse every month and am not as likely to buy regularly if I have to do that. And I don't know what they like until they shred it up! They're getting much better with wood though than they used to be. :)

I know what my guys like but I find I get stuck ordering the same things. The vendors choose things I would never dream of buying and the birds find them instant favorites.

I'm sure even Danita would throw some items in a box if you gave her a $$ every month.

Most of mine I just paypal them an amount with a note saying more foot toys please! Lol

DQTimnehs

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jennifer

I know what my guys like but I find I get stuck ordering the same things. The vendors choose things I would never dream of buying and the birds find them instant favorites.

I'm sure even Danita would throw some items in a box if you gave her a $$ every month.

Most of mine I just paypal them an amount with a note saying more foot toys please! Lol

Well I've had toys that they absolutely love, buy the same one again to replace it and they barely touch it. They like variety I guess. Darwin is constantly looking for new things to play with in the kitchen, invading what little space I have left to do kitcheny things!

Well, she has access to my money monthly if she wants it! And I want the toys! :D

haleybethg

Walking the driveway
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Haley

DQTimnehs

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jennifer
Any date when the Beak Boxes will be starting up again @Danita ?

Danita

Ripping up the road
Super Administrator
Chief Beak
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Danita
Any date when the Beak Boxes will be starting up again @Danita ?
Thanks for asking and keeping me honest lol
I have to put the prices up! I am waiting to see what I should charge....
I was thinking $50-$55 and then I have more to work with!

cetan

Walking the driveway
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Nancy
Igotawoody has a fantastic selection of soft wood including balsa and natural cork toys, the only problem is the Canadian dollar is so low compared to the US dollar

Danita

Ripping up the road
Super Administrator
Chief Beak
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Danita
Igotawoody has a fantastic selection of soft wood including balsa and natural cork toys, the only problem is the Canadian dollar is so low compared to the US dollar
The Canadian dollar is low, but it isn't a problem for the US customers, its a way better deal for you guys, 20-30% off!

Odin

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Chantal
@Danita do you do this anymore?