• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Super Models

jmfleish

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jen
You've had great luck with all of your guys getting along. The picture of them in the blanket together is adorable!

Our three pet Rosies don't hate each other and can even be caged together but the two older boys find the younger female to be a little obnoxious and even the boys don't really play with each other. Addison will be two in April and isn't really your typical Rosie female. I think she's more like a tomboy and has a bit too much energy for her own good!:). My first Rosie likes my Timneh grey and our bonded Rosie pair.

Just-passn-thru

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Suzanne
I really have been fortunate they get along. Bentley and Kiwi shared a cage after kiwi passed I bought a new cage and the Majors share that, but 99% of time their out on their gym. birdie bed time they sleep together or if they cant be supervised Bella"s a big girl she out weighs Bentley by 30 grams she very active little busy body but she keeps herself busy with her various toys and swings. Bentley keeps watch high up in the crows nest he hangs out on the highest perch all day keeping a watchful eye on the comings and goings of the day. I work from home I think that maybe helps with these guys to keep tamed down always have interaction with them.

Just-passn-thru

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Suzanne
You've had great luck with all of your guys getting along. The picture of them in the blanket together is adorable!

Our three pet Rosies don't hate each other and can even be caged together but the two older boys find the younger female to be a little obnoxious and even the boys don't really play with each other. Addison will be two in April and isn't really your typical Rosie female. I think she's more like a tomboy and has a bit too much energy for her own good!:). My first Rosie likes my Timneh grey and our bonded Rosie pair.
Oh my baby birdies in a blanket! when Kiwi was with us she would have no part of the baby birdie in a blanket stuff, instead she would perch on my shoulder and Bentley would be our baby birdie in a blanket he makes the cute little baby hissing sounds while moving his beak open and closed. now I have two baby birdies in a blanket Lol!

Thugluvgrl187

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Miriam
Gorgeous!

IceTiger

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Marisca
OMG THEY ARE SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!! I nearly died when I looked at this!!!! Wow! I love the hair do they have going on!

Just-passn-thru

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Suzanne
OMG THEY ARE SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!! I nearly died when I looked at this!!!! Wow! I love the hair do they have going on!
Welcome to the Avenue! Their Crest's remind me of Native American Indian Chief Head Dress

gibsongrrrl

Courtney Lou Hoo
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Courtney Lou Hoo

JLcribber

@cockatoojohn
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
John
First you let the kids colour their hair. Then comes the nose ring. Pretty soon you have a couple of 3 year olds that can't get a job. Don't pay any rent while destroying the house. They're never going to move out. And the they'll dance on your grave. :D

They're spoiled. Ya gotta teach em looks ain't everything. :lol:

Just-passn-thru

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Suzanne
First you let the kids colour their hair. Then comes the nose ring. Pretty soon you have a couple of 3 year olds that can't get a job. Don't pay any rent while destroying the house. They're never going to move out. And the they'll dance on your grave. :D

They're spoiled. Ya gotta teach em looks ain't everything. :lol:
Sweet :cool4:

SandraK

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Palm Coast, FL. Carioca'55 when RJ was in GB.
Real Name
Sandra
Coming from the guy who doesn't comb his hair until just before he leaves the house ...

WeasleyLover

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Maddy
They are absolutely stunning. :heart: I just adore their crests!