• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures My scaly ones!

scalyjack

Meeting neighbors
So I'm new to birds and this forum, but reptiles and phibbies...yesss...here's my wheelhouse! ;)

20160121_093256.jpg
Fergie, the Amazon milk frog

20151229_143129.jpg
Princess Consuela Bananahammock, the western hognose snake

IMG_1137.JPG
Luther, the blue tongued skink

IMG_1653.JPG
Aurora, the leopard gecko

IMG_1455.JPG
Charlie, the Brazilian rainbow boa

IMG_0253.JPG
Mr. Pink, the ghost corn snake

IMG_0723.JPG
Pork Chop, the bearded dragon

IMG_1663.JPG
Snap, the tropical girdled lizard, along with two siblings Crackle and Pop

IMG_1602.JPG
Boober and Bowser, the axolotls. Also Doozer, their son, since Bowser was not the girl he was supposed to be! :)

OK I'll stop now. Still waiting to pick up my bird, just wanted to show some of the pets I DO have, lol!

Sylvi_

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sylvi
First, :welcomeavenue:.

I love reptiles!
All of yours are beautiful, and I love the blue tongued skink. :xflove:

Last edited:

scalyjack

Meeting neighbors
Thank you! This is probably the friendliest and most informative forum I've ever come across, very happy to have found it!

Luther (the skink) is the scaly love of my life. He's the only wc reptile I have, but you'd never guess it - he's so tame and sweet, loves head rubs and hoodie rides. Do you have any reptiles?

Calpurnia

Sprinting down the street
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Dom
Omg I just love your beardie's name. Pork Chop is so perfect. Thanks for sharing. :)

alicat

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Ali
Booper and bowser are so cute!! I love them all though, I've always been a little interested in snakes. I need a friend to get one hehe

Senneth

Strolling the yard
:snake:I'm a reptile lover too! Mostly snakes, but I've been known to venture out in my likes

My current list is:
Cortana Pueblan Milksnake
Zero Pastel Ball Python
Spark Amel Corn Snake
Jun Bubblegum Snow Corn Snake

I'm a little addicted to critters, and I'm not sorry :loveshower:

I'm loving your Skink! They're one of my other favorites

Animallover03

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Audrey
My friend recently got a bearded dragon. :) they are so cute! She named hasn't named her yet, because she is still really young, but I will have to show some pictures! Your reptiles are beautiful! I once had a salamander (which is an amphibian, I know) that my dad caught while excavating (it's his job) and we named it Zombie. He was pretty cool. I have also had crawdads, and I loved playing with them! I have lots of stories about them, but it would be a really long post if I did, so I will just keep it short. :lol:

scalyjack

Meeting neighbors
Ohhh Senneth, I LOVE pueblans! Milksnakes are just gorgeous. I know what you mean about the critter addiction. All the non animal lovers in my life think I'm nuts. :roflmao:

My friend recently got a bearded dragon. :) they are so cute! She named hasn't named her yet, because she is still really young, but I will have to show some pictures! Your reptiles are beautiful! I once had a salamander (which is an amphibian, I know) that my dad caught while excavating (it's his job) and we named it Zombie. He was pretty cool. I have also had crawdads, and I loved playing with them! I have lots of stories about them, but it would be a really long post if I did, so I will just keep it short. :lol:
Beardies are adorable! Mine is a sassy little thing. They're not shy on personality, for sure. Amphibians are great too. I probably have more pics of Fergie than anyone else - she's always camera ready!

Kiwibird08

Jogging around the block
Beautiful, well cared for scaly babies! Looks like your skink gets to enjoy the outdoors, I think it's great when reptile owners get them out of their enclosures and experiencing nature a bit:) They seem to enjoy it and it's good stimulation.

I have an absolutely ancient leopard gecko (almost 20 y/o now), Leo, and a warty newt, Mr. Newt. I also had a rescue beardie named Tiffany. I really miss her, she had such a big personality, was the most gentle creature on earth and loved coming out on her harness. When he was younger, Leo liked to come out on his harness too, but he is far too old and decrepit these days to do much else besides sleep:( In the future (far future, when I have room for another large reptile setup), I would love an iguana or chuckwalla, but alas, Kiwi's area takes up all the room I'd have ATM for a large reptile enclosure.

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Elaine
Love Pork Chop. I also love frogs. I don't have any as pets but I do have several in my Koi Pond. I love to watch them as much as the fish.