• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

DMG Supplement

aooratrix

Macawaholic
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
If I didn't believe in it I wouldn't reccomend it. I am sorry about Ziva, losing anyone is always a heartbreak. :hug8::hug8::hug8:
One of the most heartbreaking things I've gone through. Ugh. She is still, and always will be, my wallpaper, both on my iPad and school desktop. :(

Daphne will help distract me!

rocky'smom

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
laurie
I 've given it to Sweet Pea a couple of times. but I saw it works wonders at DR Barb's clinic with the abandon birds. YNA healed much faster from the wounds on his feet. the 2 macaws quit plucking and ate better then anybody could believe. Missy the M2 also healed faster from the few wounds she had. it's wonderful.

SandraK

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Palm Coast, FL. Carioca'55 when RJ was in GB.
Real Name
Sandra

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Was curious because you had written 0.8 and that just did not seem right. That would be the dosage for one very very big cockatiel. :)

SandraK

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Sandra
One of the most heartbreaking things I've gone through. Ugh. She is still, and always will be, my wallpaper, both on my iPad and school desktop. :(

Daphne will help distract me!
We might lose our loved ones but they are always in our hearts and minds, no matter what. We live with our memories and cherish them dearly. Those memories will only go when we, the memory holders, cross Rainbow Bridge ourselves. :hug8:

SandraK

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Sandra
Was curious because you had written 0.8 and that just did not seem right. That would be the dosage for one very very big cockatiel. :)
My apology - that would have been a Baby Huey of a tiel. 0.08 is the right dosage.

WASP

Meeting neighbors
I've been very busy in the last few days, so I haven't been able to have any quiet "me time", so I apologize for not being active in my own thread.
First, I'd like to convey my deepest condolences to aooratrix. I understand that deep loss, unfortunately. My family parrot (my mother had bought him before i was born, and i grew up with him) had passed on a few years ago. He was a beautiful orange wing amazon, and Petey, lived a very full and happy life. Loosing him was like loosing my mother all over again. It was a very hard time for me.
I appreciate all the positive reports about supplementing DMG, and I have ordered it.
Hopefully my guys will see some positive effect from this.
Wasp

SandraK

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Sandra
I haven't actually heard of that product - seems good though. AviTech also has an immune booster that may be worth checking out.

Avi-Immune 8oz
I'd looked at that too and found out it has DMG in it which is always nice to know.

camelotshadow

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Christine
Well bought a small bottle of dmg...for every now & then...