• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

I have done it ALL - need help uploading video from photobucket

scoobdoo63

Jogging around the block
Real Name
laurie
I went to the suggested how to above as post vids and done everything and I still get zip , nothing, nadda! My vids load on my kindle fire hd and up load to my photo bucket just fine..it wouldn't do it on my lap top anymore..says that I should hold down and it highlights the link and I'm making sure it's copied then I go to this page and I have clicked on everything and nothing happens..I have done the film strip, the pic with the mountain, the chain, up load a file..I get errors or nothing..

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
Are you linking to Photobucket or YouTube?

Matt

scoobdoo63

Jogging around the block
Real Name
laurie
Photo bucket. I followed the steps.

Clueless

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Hmmmm. May try that sometime.

JLcribber

@cockatoojohn
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
John
Use Youtube and not photo bucket. Youtube will work. Play your video on the youtube page. While there copy the entire address of the page you're on. Start a new thread on the forum. Click the little filmstrip button and paste that address you copied in there.

scoobdoo63

Jogging around the block
Real Name
laurie
I have clicked on everything.. or I get something about extension? Not comfy with you tube.. if you all want to see things I sometimes put them on Facebook under Laurie Frye Magee..

JLcribber

@cockatoojohn
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
John
I have clicked on everything.. or I get something about extension? Not comfy with you tube.. if you all want to see things I sometimes put them on Facebook under Laurie Frye Magee..
You're not comfortable with YouTube but you are comfortable with Facebook??? Not much logic there.

scoobdoo63

Jogging around the block
Real Name
laurie
Because I know how to do Facebook. I can block people I can control it..I can have certain family only or friends..not everyone....I only let a few family on my f.b. because they have big mouths.. not that I have anything to hide..I just can't stand a person that walks in a room and the only conversation they have is hey did you see what so and so put on Facebook?? I don't do this to my family or friends and out of respect I would expect the same..but nope.. so I block..

JLcribber

@cockatoojohn
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
John
You have to use your real name on Face Blob. You can be anyone you want on youtube. Start a new account under "Big Ed" or whatever you like and post your bird stuff there. No one will have a clue how to find you or your videos until you want them too.

scoobdoo63

Jogging around the block
Real Name
laurie
Oh this is a very very small town.. everyone knows your business..don't ask me how but they know stuff before you do.. not very many people in my small town that own birds and it would take just the right person to look something up..and say hey I know that bird, person, living room..etc...i had one person try to find me on f.b. to ask me about my bird..and she was looking for info..someone told her to you tube info cause they were thinking about getting a bird.. now if she would of seen me on YouTube she would of told her husband and he would of told mine. Huge fight be heard from end of town to the other.the whole 2 miles!!

JLcribber

@cockatoojohn
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
John
Goodness my dear. You didn't really read my post. How would somebody find you with a fictitious name that you don't tell anybody at an address you don't tell anybody you know either?

Carry on. :banghead:

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
I don't have photobucket but I do believe you would just copy the HTML code and paste in our video icon.

If nothing else copy the entire page URL and don't embed here, just link it.

Also, to get specific help on a subject, your title would be better as "need help uploading video from photobucket" over "I have done it all." ;)

gibsongrrrl

Courtney Lou Hoo
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Courtney Lou Hoo
Just a tip that if you want to try youtube, you can set the privacy settings so that only folks you share the link with can see it so it's not public. That's what I do sometimes.