• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

I'm just a poop collector!

Irishj9

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
JP
Playing with Thumper on the bed this morning near the teenagers cages. From the bed he can look right into their cages at their level. They have to be gradually introduced. Until they are actually bored with each other. Then they can meet outside the cages.

Anyhoo baby ( standing on a super white bedspread!) suddenly twitches his bum and leans back. Quick as a flash I put my hand under his butt and collect a wet green mess. Over to en suite. Quick wash under tap. Back to baby. Bedspread still virginal. My bum safe from partners attack lol

Then I thought....Am I normal?. Is this acceptable beheaviour for a grown man?

You WOULD tell me, wouldnt you guys?........................Guys?

camelotshadow

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Christine
:bounce6:Birds do what birds do & only you are to blame for having him on the bed..
Glad you have a quick hand & could protect that white bedspread & the wrath of the partner.

Maybe you should invest in a green bedspread?

:bounce1:

Irishj9

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
JP
Partner : A green bedspread?, A Bldy GREEN bedspread?. I'm already wearing sh*t coloured clothing morning to night because I have to disguise the evidence of your bird obsession.

Half my clothes have holes in them and missing buttons, I cant use a bug spray on the ********* mosquitoes because it might upset the baby?

Give me your credit card. Im going shopping...at D&G!

Ziggy Stardust

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Jodie Reed
I am amazed at your quick actions. You saved the pristine white bedspread. Job well done. Absolutely normal behavior for an adult male. Sort of just so long as you don't make a habit of it. Lol.

Irishj9

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
JP
Just a poop collector huh??? Look at this way....at least you've found your calling in life. :lol:
My sister started out as a psychiatric nurse. Now a regional administrator earning oodles and will retire at 45, but I digress.

When, in her nursing days, someone would ask her profession, she would reply: P.A.W. ( Professional A*s wiper!)

Lisidou

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Lisa
Totally normal. Yep, 100%. What's funnier is that we all know each individual ones sign of the impending crap bomb and without thinking, we catch it in our hands. Tucker also does the wiggle the bootie, back up and squat theatrics before he drops his load. It is quite animated especially that first drop in the AM....HUGE. Lol. That ones nasty. Wouldn't want him in the bed for that! Luckily it's usually him waking us up,vs the other way around. That way his business is done.

Dartman

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Terry
Lurch loves to land on us then awe, I'm all relaxed and plop:facepalm:. Luckily usually I still have my work stuff on and everything he likes to hang out on is covered in blankets or towels but he always seems to know when we've decided to get something nice on as well, and always lands on us then too.:cautious:

rockybird

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Good catch! I let all three of my birds on the bed and they never go potty on it. I think since they sleep in or around the bedroom in night cages, they know that I sleep in the bed and consider it my night cage or nest. They wont go potty in their night cages either, so the first thing I do in the AM is take them all to the toilet...rather quickly!

Caique_n_Crafts

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Melissa Davis
Hahaha yesterday me n tj were at petsmart n zorro poo right into tjs hand was big n liquidy too lol

rompydompy

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Natalie
I'd call that admirable :laughing12: If my man had the bird on the bed, the bird would have simply soiled the bed.... and I would have been told I need to wash:laundry: the blanket :cautious: Sounds like something I would have done, nicely done! :starshower1: