• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

CA Bird Nerds Cyber Sale through 12/4

calibird

California Bird Nerds
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Real Name
Ann
CA Bird Nerds is having a Cyber Sale that will end on Friday, December 4, 2015.

Save 10% off orders $74.99 and under with Coupon Code Cyber10

Save 15% off all orders over $75 with Coupon Code Cyber15

Save 20% off all orders over $300 with Coupon Code Cyber20

Not valid on Previous Orders, Special Orders or Items not in Stock. These specials are valid for online orders only.

Please note that due to this huge sale orders may take longer than normal to ship.

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
Thank you for letting us know!

Matt

truste

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Shirley
:leslieatwork:Awesome! I might just get some more balsa! I got a bunch during the sws but I think I might have underestimated my birds' chewing ability. Plus, I accidentally ordered less of something than I wanted to.

gibsongrrrl

Courtney Lou Hoo
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Courtney Lou Hoo
Anyone else having trouble getting the site to load? Can't get on for some reason @calibird

gibsongrrrl

Courtney Lou Hoo
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Courtney Lou Hoo
Weird! I'll try from my laptop

gibsongrrrl

Courtney Lou Hoo
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Courtney Lou Hoo
just checked and can get on at work no problem. Thanks Ann!

truste

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Shirley
@calibird would it be possible for me to place and pay for an order today but not have it shipped until after Christmas? Kind of like a reverse layover? I want to take advantage of the sale but may not be able to receive packages in the near future.

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Banner Hoarder
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
Weird! I'll try from my laptop

This is really random, but do you have Charter internet where you couldn't get to it?

Ever since I moved and switched to Charter, I cannot access the CA Bird Nerds website if I am hooked up to my home internet. From any computer or device. If I switch to mobile data on my phone, I can access it without any issues. I tried to troubleshoot with my provider but they claim it isn't on their end. I know it's not the website itself!

gibsongrrrl

Courtney Lou Hoo
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Courtney Lou Hoo
No I actually have comcast. I actually just checked from my phone again and it isn't loading. It did at work, so I am going to try my laptop and see. Maybe it's a mobile issue for me.

Jan

Stainless Bird Toys @ Blu's Bird Toys
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Jan
It sounds like an IP Address issue.

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Banner Hoarder
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
It sounds like an IP Address issue.

Yeah but I can't get it resolved with my IP provider. I know it's an IP thing because I can use a proxy and get there. So I don't know how to resolve it :/

Jan

Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Jan
In what way are you trying to access the site, like do you go to it by a bookmark or typing in the url address bar or a search? I can access her site with no problem from my end. I don't know enough of certain things, don't know if your cache would pose a problem and would need to be cleared. It could be your static ip ... gosh, there are way too many technical problems to consider. This search on resolving a ip conflict could be helpful. Have you also tried different browsers?

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Banner Hoarder
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
In what way are you trying to access the site, like do you go to it by a bookmark or typing in the url address bar or a search? I can access her site with no problem from my end. I don't know enough of certain things, don't know if your cache would pose a problem and would need to be cleared. It could be your static ip ... gosh, there are way too many technical problems to consider. This search on resolving a ip conflict could be helpful. Have you also tried different browsers?

Different browsers - IE, Chrome, and Firefox. From my phone, my old computer, my brand new computer, and my husband's computer. From bookmark, typing it in, links on here, google websites. I don't have a static IP set up. Have cleared the cache. Tried a direct connection through modem, through router, over wifi. I only have had the issue since getting charter internet. I can log onto the website from my phone's cell plan or from my computer when connect to a different internet connection. It's been going on for over a year now. I'm fairly certain it IS on their side, and they just don't know how to fix it. I can't imagine it being my end when I've gone through so many variables.

I'll ask my cousin who works for comcast if he has any insight.

Jan

Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Jan
Oh my, over a year now. Thought it was a recent issue. Some of these ISP surely do not want to admit fault on their end.

gibsongrrrl

Courtney Lou Hoo
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Courtney Lou Hoo
must be my internet here. can't get in on my laptop either. we have att at work.

calibird

California Bird Nerds
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Real Name
Ann
@calibird would it be possible for me to place and pay for an order today but not have it shipped until after Christmas? Kind of like a reverse layover? I want to take advantage of the sale but may not be able to receive packages in the near future.
Hi Shirley,
I would be happy to do this for you. I would just need you to put a note in the comment section when you place the order.