• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

** Drawing Signatures **

Colbon2

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Nikki
Thank you again @~Drini~

Belle is the Creamino Linnie, The Blue Linnie is Lilo, Zoey is my Rose crown Conure and Tico is my pacific Parrotlet!

oh also Zoey has blue tipped flight feathers and a maroon tail like a green cheek conure she is in the process of growing them all out so they are not in the picture!

Thanks again

Last edited:

quazy4quakers

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Shutterbugs' Best
Real Name
Olivia
@~Drini~ , your drawings are awesome!!

allison

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Allison
If you are still drawing them can I get on the list? You are so talented! :)

~Drini~

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Ana
If you are still drawing them can I get on the list? You are so talented! :)

I've been super busy with other art stuff and school but once the holiday break starts in a couple days I'll be able to take a couple more requests. :)

@Colbon2 I'm so sorry for such a long wait! I'll get to it soon~

Colbon2

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Nikki
@~Drini~ don't worry about it!, I know you will I am in no rush... I appreciate you doing it at all for me thank you :D

allison

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Allison
Ok I'll keep following in case you are up for more during your break. :)

~Drini~

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Ana

I kept looking at the one I made for you, @Colbon2, and decided that I didn't quite like it. Here's a slighted updated version, choose whichever one you like :):

@Caique_n_Crafts Since you already posted pictures, I'll work on your adorable caique next.

I haven't been following the line of people who've asked for signatures that I was too busy to do, but here's what I managed to remember. Could you please post pictures so that next time I become free (probably soon with all the snow we've been having) I can get right to it without having to spend time waiting for pics. :)

@Guardiavoir

@mdav279

@allison

I know you're super busy, but I'd really like one please! I only have one bird so it might be easy haha. But whenever you feel like doing it! I can wait an eternity! Your art is amazing! :heart:

Nando
View attachment 215515 View attachment 215516
I have you in mind. :)

Caique_n_Crafts

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Melissa Davis
I kept looking at the one I made for you, @Colbon2, and decided that I didn't quite like it. Here's a slighted updated version, choose whichever one you like :):

@Caique_n_Crafts Since you already posted pictures, I'll work on your adorable caique next.

I haven't been following the line of people who've asked for signatures that I was too busy to do, but here's what I managed to remember. Could you please post pictures so that next time I become free (probably soon with all the snow we've been having) I can get right to it without having to spend time waiting for pics. :)

@Guardiavoir

@mdav279

@allison

I have you in mind. :)
Thanks

Either of these

Beanurita

Real Name
Melissa
Awesome work as always!!

BirdyLove

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Milly
Thank your sooooo Much @~Drini~ I love both of them... I will add this one for now and if it's okay I will save the other one for later use :D
Drini, this is amazing! I love it so much!!!!! Would it be a hassle if I asked for one?