• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

E & T doing well!

Jamy

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Jamy
Hi. Just wanted to update you on my babies progress. Don't know if it will be helpful to anyone but here's what I did for the past 3 weeks. IMG_20150924_090447.jpg This is my babies at 1 week old. They weighed about 25g each. I kept them in my brooder with a temperature of 34 degrees C and their food at 42 degrees C. I was feeding every 2 hours 5:30 to midnight. IMG_20151005_065459.jpg Here they are at 2 weeks old. Still did the same as before. Their weight 55g. IMG_20151007_071312_1.jpg . Here they are today at 90g I'm feeding them every 3 hours now 6:00 to 23:00. I turned down the heat to 31 degrees C as they started panting a bit, but they seem much more comfortable now. They are 3 weeks and 1 day today.I'm pretty sure they are going to be a dark gray. Both of them!

Attachments

Jamy

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Jamy
I don't know if you guy's can see the PDF file but it wasn't supposed to be in there it shows up when I look at my thread. My babies are IRNs.

lupe

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Lupe
Awww~~love lil babies!.:)..congrats. I would love to see more pics of them. What coloring do they have? or is it too soon to tell?

Aubrey

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
It's great to see their progression :xflove: So sweet!

Princessbella

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Theresa
Awwww baby birdies! You are doing a great job with them! I can't wait for more pictures.

Jamy

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Jamy
Thanks so much. I'll post as much as I can. They are real cute! Also getting some character now. They've started coming to me on their own they just love to snuggle up in my neck. Weather is great now so we get to play a lot more now.

Jamy

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Jamy
Awww~~love lil babies!.:)..congrats. I would love to see more pics of them. What coloring do they have? or is it too soon to tell?
They are gray VERY grey! Almost like dove grey.

SueA555

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Sue Anderson
Very cute babies! Looking forward to seeing more pictures as they get older.

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
The babies are very cute.