• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Holiday Avatar Edits!

clicketty

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Ashlyn
Hello everyone, :greet8: I just got finished creating this cute little holiday themed avatar for Rin. :candycane2::christmastree:
I thought it was so cute and enjoyed doing it! I decided that I could offer making them for other members! :santagrin:

If you would like one, simply send me a message specifying if you would like a santa hat, garland, or both! I could probably throw in a few candy canes or ornaments as well if you want. Just ask! :snowman2:

If you celebrate Hanukkah I can put a little menorah next to your bird or a dreidel. :dreidel: :menorah:

Theres a few different versions of hats/garlands/menorahs that I've found, so I'll try to use one that looks nice with your bird. :christmascandle:

Then, just add the picture you want me to use OR I can just take the one you are currently using. If you want a hat, try to make sure there is enough room on top of your bird's head to be able to see it. :santadance:

Avatars are totally free, and it will be sent back to you in reply to the previous message. :xmasunwrap2: Unless it was previously cropped and resized, the picture will be the same size as the original so you can crop and size it to your liking :santahat:

Happy Holidays everyone! :christmas3::rudolph::greet8:

Last edited:

~Drini~

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Ana
Oooh! I'd love one! I'm using this post as a place holder till I can go quickly grab a nice picture. :wacky:

Aubrey

Biking along the boulevard
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
20151107_095629.jpg Ohhhhhh! I NEED one please! :dance4:

I'd like the wreath and hat! :elfbird: Any crazy holiday embellishment you think would look good :cool:

Last edited:

greys4u

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
I would love a garland for Valentine. I'd have to use the avatar pic

clicketty

Real Name
Ashlyn
Woop woop! Thanks for the replies, my friends :santagrin: Coming right up!

gibsongrrrl

Courtney Lou Hoo
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Courtney Lou Hoo
So awesome! Would either of these work? I don't mind if the toy/millet is in the shot. He didn't leave much room to work with, lol.

image.jpg
image.jpg

gibsongrrrl

Courtney Lou Hoo
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Courtney Lou Hoo
A hat and garland like Rin's would be adorable :elfbird:

gibsongrrrl

Courtney Lou Hoo
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Courtney Lou Hoo
adorable!!

Aubrey

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I forgot to mention :( I only have an iPad, so I can't save your avatar to a hard drive.

Is there anyway we can work around that? :worthy:

clicketty

Real Name
Ashlyn
I forgot to mention :( I only have an iPad, so I can't save your avatar to a hard drive.

Is there anyway we can work around that? :worthy:
Hmmm... I'm not sure if iPads work the same way, but on my iPhone if I want to save an image I press my finger on the image for a few seconds and a little note saying 'save image' will pop up. Press it, and it saves to your photo album. I believe it should work the same way on an iPad! I can resize the avatar to the forum's requirements because I don't believe you can do it on a tablet :)

clicketty

Real Name
Ashlyn
@Flipper here you go! I loved this one hehe :santahat: I think all you need to do is save it and then upload it from your camera roll. If not then I *think* that if you nicely ask a mod they can change it for you... but I'm not sure if they have the power to do that

:christmas3::greet8:

~Drini~

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Ana

Could you give him a little santa hat and a garland?? Thanks! :)[/QUOTE]

This is for @~Drini~ ! When you resize it I would recommend cropping most of the blue background out of the picture to really let the red and green pop :santagrin:

Ahhhhhhh I love it!! It's adorable. :D

Diesel13

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Miranda
WP_20140319_003.jpg Snapchat--1041086510491353683.jpg
If it's not too much to ask would you be willing to make me 2 edits? I would love Santa hats on all of the birds and a wreath on the sun conure and cockatiel please and thank you :)
Go all out on adding in other holiday themed decorations along the edges and such :D

Aubrey

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Can I use this picture to post on Instagram?