• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Question for Canadians!!

GCChris

Walking the driveway
Hey fellow Canadians where do you order your bird supplies online? I want to get some stuff. Just want to find where has the best shipping, deals, quality etc. I have googled and there are a few but just wanted to get some opinions. Thanks!

Tyrion

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Annette Thompson
Things for wings ...she has been great :D

DQTimnehs

Ri-DQ-lously crazy 4 TAGs!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jennifer
Depends what for. Was mostly Crystal's but she's "retired". :) I'm in the Beak Box club with Things for Wings and so far the birds are loving the new toys! I have ordered from Oliver's Garden. When ordering from the US, Kings Cages (for cages mostly), My Safe Bird Store, etc, I will have it delivered to the UPS store just over the border and drive over to get it as shipping is free within the US usually so cheaper that way and less than an hour's drive each way.

JosienBB

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I spend all my available spare cash at T4W (@Danita knows lol). Obsessed with it. I also like Avian Stainless, Oliver's Garden, and La Voliere in Montreal.

GCChris

Walking the driveway
Exxxxxcellent thank you all! :grouphug2:
Time to SPEND :merlieshops:

Debby S

Meeting neighbors
also one more called Paradise Perch thats good too

Solayan

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Sarah
We're mostly T4W and OG here as well, but we've gotten our cages and some occasional food from Parrotdise Perch. With the exchange rate being what it is they can be a fair bit cheaper than trying to order a cage from the States. Depending on where you are they have physical stores in Mississauga and Calgary, but can do online orders to anywhere in the country. We've been lucky that since we're "local" they don't usually charge us to deliver.