• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Anyone have any info on this cage from petco

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Finally got Amora's new cage put togethef. Really happy with it, despite a few issues.

The cage was a little dusty, but planned on wiping it down with acv forst anyway. The bottom grate is too tall for the built in spot, but fits nicely under it with some slats to go along the side of it. The play top grate supports are broken in one corner, but still works well.

Overall I'm pretty happy with it, and if you are looking at it, I'd recommend it. Amora has already taken to it, also. And it is soooo much bigger than i imagined! Its hard to get an accurate picture of it where it is positioned right now.
Were the grate supports the only problem or were there other issues? It's a great price but after getting 2 damaged ones I not sure I want to try again. Was it packaged well?

missbellatrix11

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Bobbi
Were the grate supports the only problem or were there other issues? It's a great price but after getting 2 damaged ones I not sure I want to try again. Was it packaged well?
The grate supports and the lower grate not fitting in the slot. Other than that it was good. Packaged very well, and seems very sturdy when all put together.

Caique_n_Crafts

Real Name
Melissa Davis
Looks smaller then hq

Diesel13

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Miranda
Looks smaller then hq
That's just the darkness of the picture. It is most definitely bigger than the HQ flight cage.

I have this cage for my Nanday and love it! It came to me without any issues and offers so much room.

missbellatrix11

Real Name
Bobbi
I can get better pictures once i get it where i want it amd set up if you like. The angle and lighting make it look smaller. Its MUCH bigger.

missbellatrix11

Real Name
Bobbi
Soooo, i realized that the reason the bottom tray didnt fit is because I'm dumb. The base was facing the wrong way. It fits quite well when constructed correctly.