• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Milton discovering other birds...

Loppy

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Jen
That always bothered me...now we tell them, in a soft voice... that they're going to be uncovered. No panic anymore...:)
We would attempt to calm them, but it was usually after the panicked fly around the cage had started, which of course, didn't always help. Back then, we always thought it was just par for the course. I know quite a bit more about being a owned person (well semi-owned in my case) of a bird now than I did 20 years ago. (One day I will be a completely owned person of a bird again.)

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman

Aubrey

Biking along the boulevard
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Oh Milty, your dad said your big trouble but we all know you're perfect in every way :swoon:

Loppy

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Jen
That will be one lucky birdie...:heart:
Thanks, Bob! I think I'll be one lucky human, too! ;) And depending on the bird I get (my dream bird is a Grey), I'll probably go the re-homing route. Too many birds out there in need of loving homes.

Coki

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
You must have an interesting house dynamic with six budgies and a Bourke's living with you...:)
Sorry for the late reply D: And yes! I do, a lot! I just love reading Milty stories C: He makes me laugh so much :D