• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

such a good boy

Cara

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Cara MacKay
Jim took Zuni upstairs last night for some one on one. Every time I walked within earshot, I heard "Zuni, stop that." or "ZUUUUU-niiiiiii, knock it off." or "If you do that again, I'm bring you downstairs." or "Can't you just leave that alone?" 45 minutes later, they came downstairs and Jim told me what a good boy Zuni was.

There are different standards for goodness depending on what bird you're hanging with.... 10 or 12 "don'ts and no's" with Sophia means we're having a bad night. On the other hand 72,000 "don'ts and no's and whys and can't you just STOPs" is a well-behaved M2. :D

nellysmom

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Diane
That's funny cause I say alot "nos" to Nelly but then turn around and kisses. She is hardly ever really bad

Cara

Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Cara MacKay
Zuni is into EVERYTHING - especially if it has a cord, a switch or a skull & crossbones. If you try the 'redirect with something much more fun' trick, he instantly become 10x more fascinated with whatever you're trying to redirect him away from. I guess he's not really 'bad', he's just an M2.

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
On the other hand 72,000 "don'ts and no's and whys and can't you just STOPs" is a well-behaved M2.
....or a U2....;)

Cockatoo-Dust

Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Skylar
You can say "no" to Butter (U2) all day long and he'd ignore you.
He will sometimes listen to me snapping my fingers (to get his attention) and telling him to leave it alone... Only sometimes :p ..

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
You can say "no" to Butter (U2) all day long and he'd ignore you.
At this point, I'd settle for Milty to ignore me. Now if I say "no", his immediate reaction is to say "WHATEVER" or "YEAH RIGHT" and then continue on his merry way.
I think his goal here is to rob me of what's left of my sanity...not that there's much of it left...