• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Bird room make over is mostly done :)

Aubrey

Biking along the boulevard
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
:loveit: Great bird room! And I looooove the pics with the birdies in them :dance4:It's like where's Waldo :D

Princessbella

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Theresa
That setup is amazing and your birds are gorgeous! I don't have a bird room because Bella thinks that the whole house is her room and that Mommy's toys are more fun!

Theresa

AKA TMS
Administrator
Chief of Police
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Thank you Ladies :hug8:

There they are. :D I'm sure they love the new setup and so glad Corky and Lucy are now sharing. Interesting how you brought the white down further onto the wall. It gives a more regal look to the ceiling without doing something like crown moulding. Is that a tip from work?
They will love it with a little bit of time :rolleyes:

I have been painting our rooms this way for years. Tested it out in Alex's room years ago because I HATE cutting in at the ceiling :D loved the look, and the ease. I actually have pictures of it on my phone and give the tip to customers who are dreading the ceiling :D

Lo_

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Lauren
Great!!!
I love how you hung things from the ceiling!
My husband would rather jump off a bridge then drill a hole in the ceiling. :glare:

That's how my parents are -.-

Lo_

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Lauren
It looks awesome! I like the little built in shelf area :)
Great job :D

carolz7

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
carol
Wow your room is awesome, love the variety of toys and the cages are wonderful. You are going to have some very happy birdies there.

Theresa

AKA TMS
Administrator
Chief of Police
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
It looks awesome! I like the little built in shelf area :)
Great job :D

Lucy has decorated that, we are replacing the trim and shelves with untreated pine, just in case anyone else wants a nibble or two :rolleyes:
Wow your room is awesome, love the variety of toys and the cages are wonderful. You are going to have some very happy birdies there.
Thank you :) Your post came just in time to remind me to remove 2 of the hanging toys from Olivia's area. She thinks they're out to get her :facepalm:
Rocky and Corkey are the only ones that are like "Cool, more stuff for us!"
Lucy's things are closer to the bottom of the cage due to her handicap.
Olivia would be happier if her cage were a fourth of the size it is. All she needs is one perch and her boing with toys hanging off of it :rolleyes:

However, I feel much better knowing they have lots of things to climb on and chew while I'm at work, even if some of them aren't ready to explore it now :)

Reactions: Lo_

DQTimnehs

Ri-DQ-lously crazy 4 TAGs!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jennifer
Nice!! :highfive: I was going to ask for pix of the birds, especially Olivia so glad you put some! :D I almost couldn't find Rocky in the first one! :lol: And he's pretty cute in the ball! :heart: