• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Halloween Decoration Skeleton

Macaw Lover

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Renee'
I just came back from CVS pharmacy and they have a really good parrot skeleton. I would have to call it a Macaw by the looks seeing there are no feathers on it, sitting inside of a plastic cage and you press a button and he says a couple of sayings. Price is $19.99 but I can't find it on line to show. There is a hook so you can hang it

There was also a skeleton of a dog (beagle if I remember correctly) along with a separate cat one but they did not say anything.

Macaw Lover

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Renee'

MandaExotics

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Amanda
I've seen that one! They also have a spider with bones. Kinda funny and ironic. Makes me tempted to get one myself.

Macaw Lover

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Renee'
They didn't have a spider one there but they had a Halloween display using a full size skeleton, taking the bird out of the cage and mounting the bird on the skeleton shoulder such as you would see a parrot on a pirate's shoulder.

I had gone to a second CVS store because I had a 20% off coupon and needed more of my contact lens stuff but they only had 2 bottles so I went to another CVS but they only had 2 bottles too and not much in Halloween decorations and no birds, dogs or cats so if anyone is looking for one, you might want to try another store.

Princessbella

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Theresa
Guess what I bought today after going to CVS? Bella is not amused. I tried to get a picture of her on the cage with the skeleton parrot but she was not interested.

Macaw Lover

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Renee'
Glad you found one. I think it is cute and all 3 of mine were interested in it, not wanting to attack or anything, but at the same time there is no way they could be anywhere within beak range.

gibsongrrrl

Courtney Lou Hoo
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Courtney Lou Hoo
so cool! I was there last night and they had two different dogs, a cat, a spider, but no parrot. Going to keep my eye out for that one:D