• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Slavery..

jh81

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Jan
Awesome i say!
For some reason she was so anoyed with me today, she decided herassment was a good punishment for me ;-)

Begone

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
The last pic made me :lol:! But a bit painful?

One day Eloy decided to climb on my face and manage to put his claw in my nose. That was hurtful! :jawdrop1:
But the most hurtful was when he decided to climb from my knee to my shoulder and find my nipple to hold on to. That was Ouch x 1000! :sad10:

jh81

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Jan
The last pic made me :lol:! But a bit painful?

One day Eloy decided to climb on my face and manage to put his claw in my nose. That was hurtful! :jawdrop1:
But the most hurtful was when he decided to climb from my knee to my shoulder and find my nipple to hold on to. That was Ouch x 1000! :sad10:
I have a pic where she actually hangs on my nipple! Its painfull yea, but its ok :) in the end, its all worth it :) and my family laughs about it haha

jh81

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Jan
While having diner with my parents, Kaya decided to come off her perch and have some diner too!
And afterwards, my clothes are a nice place to clean your beak.. AHHH the life of a human slave is full of enjoyments :)

Attachments

Laurul Feather Cat

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Lois
How many humans can brag an exotic, intelligent, animal has picked us as their personal and exclusive slave? Even though it is slavery, it is a very rare and exclusive relationship between an intelligent avian lifeform and a human. VERY exclusive and rare, this interaction. Even with the thousands and thousands of pet birds in the world, it is a very rare and exclusive relationship. Almost a true miracle.

I, for one, am very proud and happy I am One of the Few, the Proud, the... ENSLAVED!

:yahoo:. :laughing7:

jh81

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Jan
Yes, i too feel proud!
Today she started "kissing" me.. Not sure if thats good or not haha but it sure was fun for a sec!
And she REALLY dislikes my iPhone for some reason!

Attachments

Begone

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
No kisses! Our saliva is poison to the birds!

Bird_lover6

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
JoJo
She's adorable! Do you know how much she weighs? My (approx) 4 month old sennie is very petite and very shy!

jh81

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Jan
No kisses! Our saliva is poison to the birds!
Oh?? Can you tell me more about that? I didnt know :(

She's adorable! Do you know how much she weighs? My (approx) 4 month old sennie is very petite and very shy!
She's also very petite in weight, but shes only 3 months old so i am confident she gains weight still! I shall try to get het weight this weekend and tell you :) but it is my understanding that females are always leighter then males in general! So i shouldnt be too worried just yet :)

Laurul Feather Cat

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Lois
You can still do kisses, just make them dry kisses. I adore the kiss sounds Sunny Senegal makes as soon as she lands on my shoulder when I enter the birdroom.

jh81

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Jan
Ohh thats ok :) im not a fan of wet kisses anyway haha! See my other thread in the Poicephalus forum.. We have a new chapter in my life as a parront :)