• ALL Threads/Post in Rehome Highway will be reviewed for compliance to forum guidelines before being approved.
  • Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Can Anyone Help in Michigan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toadstinytails

Walking the driveway
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Betsy
Good Evening!
One of my coworkers is currently going through a massive life change that will require him to temporarily move from a house in the Lansing area to an apartment in Ann Arbor that is not really parrot friendly. Therefore, he is looking to rehome, either permanently or temporarily, his two birds; one is a Hahn's Macaw, and the other is a Senegal. He plans on being in the apartment for roughly 20 months while he attends school. Is anyone interested in helping him out, or does anyone know of a bird rescue that may be able to help him? I know there used to be a rescue in Ann Arbor that offered this kind of assistance, but I can't seem to find their information anymore. He has expressed an interest in volunteering at a rescue as part of an agreement to them providing this housing. If anyone has any ideas of where I can point him, please let me know soon!! Thanks!! :D

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
Feathered Friends of Michigan is in Ann Arbor. You can message them through Facebook or their website

webchirp

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Chandra
Feathered Friends of MI does have boarding now.

Status
Not open for further replies.