• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here
  • This forum is for advice about initial treatment given to your injured/sick bird until a qualified avian veterinarian is available.
    THIS IS NOT MEANT TO REPLACE VET CARE

Urgent Please have them in your thoughts

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
So glad that Saya is doing well. I was planning on posting a "Where is mythic55 & Saya post?" but you beat me to do that with the very cute video and update.

Dartman

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Terry
Saysis doing so well and is so happy:heart: Beeper used to sit on my mouse hand and fall asleep all the time, made it hard to surf but I wasn't about to chase her away either. It seemed like a gift that she bonded and decided I was a safe place to sleep, and I feel the same way when Lurch gets comfy and puts a foot away.

Heather F

Rollerblading along the road
A new Saya video! :starshower1::cheer::leslieatwork::loveshower::swoon::yahoo::dancing::smileflower::bounce4::bounce6::bounce3::marlenesmile:

mythic55

Avenue Veteran
So glad that Saya is doing well. I was planning on posting a "Where is mythic55 & Saya post?" but you beat me to do that with the very cute video and update.
I became so consumed with work, I didnt have a chance to post. I logged in and had one million notifications.... oops. Cant forget about my online flock ;)

Crazy4parrots

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
María
I became so consumed with work, I didnt have a chance to post. I logged in and had one million notifications.... oops. Cant forget about my online flock ;)
LOL thats funny online flock you could say online flock of Saya's fans LOL! I wrote to you in your profile like a month ago or so here in AA :p

mythic55

Avenue Veteran
LOL thats funny online flock you could say online flock of Saya's fans LOL! I wrote to you in your profile like a month ago or so here in AA :p
Oh no! so sorry. I honestly don't think I logged in for over a month. Yikes.

Mockinbirdiva

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea
I've been away for a while as well. So nice to check in and see an update on the life story of little Saya. It is such a delight to see her and as always, it warms my heart to see her. So glad every thing is well!!!!