• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Making signatures!

Nissili

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Dakota
Hello! I'm gonna try my hand at making some signatures! I'm drawing these myself, as I'm not very adept at photo editing but I am a decent illustrator.
I only have two simple rules:
-I can only draw birds
(I have nothing against other animals of course, but I'm better at drawing avians)
-I have the right to decline
(I will most likely accept your requests one at a time so I can get them done, but I have to retain the right to decline. It will be nothing personal by any means, and I will sooner try to negotiate than decline because some things i just may not be able to do.)

When making a request, please provide at least one photo of your bird, or if you don't have a photo, a link to an image of a different bird online that looks as close as possible so that I can draw them accurately. If you want me to draw a bird you do not yet own, please link a preferred photo reference and I can still draw the bird (like if it's a dream bird or something)

they will be 250 pixels high, and at your request or depending on how many birds are going to be in the image, somewhere between 300 and 600 pixels wide? May make exceptions. I would prefer not to do gifs, as I'm not experienced in those. It would help to tell me a little about the bird(s?) personality/ties so that when drawing them, I can add a little bit of that to them so they can stand out.

Some examples of my art are as follows, although the signatures will be flat colored:

I'll try to get these done in a timely manner! I would be happy to write your fids' names in the signature, as well. I would like if in your signature you credited me for making it, but will not throw a fit if you don't, as long as if anyone asks you tell them truthfully who made it.

macawpower58

Flying along the Avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Shutterbugs' Best
Another gifted artist! Lovely work.

WeasleyLover

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Maddy
Can you do an avatar (like yours?) of my Weasley (RIP). Her personality was so sweet, she was so gentle and wise. :heart:

Weasley girl.JPG

Weasley 3.jpg

Weas.jpg

WeasleyLover

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Maddy
Sure, I can try! just to clarify before I start, you just want it to be a headshot?

Thank you! :) A head or head and upper body shot would be awesome, but if you think something else would look better, go for it! You're the artist!

WeasleyLover

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Maddy

LittleBirdies

Sprinting down the street
Hey could you make one of Ducky and Kovi please?
Here's Ducky:
He is my sweet, sweet little crazy cuddle monster. He gets riled and acts all crazy and nips here and there but wants kisses after hahaha. The nips are very infrequent and don't hurt though because he is too much of a love. He thinks he is a person too I swear. He also enjoys yelling at his jingle ball and flipping onto his back with something and rolling around with it, and biting his own toes lol.

Kovi is our new budgie so I don't know her full personality yet, but I can definitely tell so far that she is a sweetheart for sure. She is a happy little darling who likes to chirp away and seems to very much enjoy people. She is not very flighty especially for being a budgie. She is brave and curious of her surroundings.

Attachments

Nissili

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Dakota
@LittleBirdies I'm super sorry for such a late response..! I was busy and hadn't really had time to check here much.
I'd love to, but for now I'm too busy to really get any drawing in, but if I have time again at any point you're first in line, okay? I'd love to draw your birds, but I just got a job and will be kind of on a cramped schedule for a while until I can get the hang of it.