• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Sambuca's Portrait

Sarah13

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Sarah
Thank you everyone for the lovely compliments. I am so glad you like your portraits @Jeddy and @WeasleyLover. I now have the first trio finished....Sambuca a macaw, Bodie a parrotlet, and Peatree a conure.....my next trio will be Target a hawkhead, Mia a cockatiel, and Turbo with Ember caiques.
All are lovely fids to draw and hopefully I get better and better as I go. These are my first bird drawings for these species so bear with me parronts if your fids don't look just right! :hilarious:
Horse work will be wrapping up because school and oboe work will start up soon so I'll be busy but once settled I'll get to work one the second trio. I promise not to forget you!
:hug8:

Laurie

The Best Bird Toys
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Laurie
Thank you everyone for the lovely compliments. I am so glad you like your portraits @Jeddy and @WeasleyLover. I now have the first trio finished....Sambuca a macaw, Bodie a parrotlet, and Peatree a conure.....my next trio will be Target a hawkhead, Mia a cockatiel, and Turbo with Ember caiques.
All are lovely fids to draw and hopefully I get better and better as I go. These are my first bird drawings for these species so bear with me parronts if your fids don't look just right! :hilarious:
Horse work will be wrapping up because school and oboe work will start up soon so I'll be busy but once settled I'll get to work one the second trio. I promise not to forget you!
:hug8:
That is so awesome Sarah! I am sure they will all look great. I really want to see Target (don't tell Turbo and Ember) ;)

Laurie

The Best Bird Toys
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Laurie