• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Sad - I Believe He's an Eclectus??

JLcribber

@cockatoojohn
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
John
Wave a 100 dollar bill cash in front of his nose. He'll grab the money and send you on your way with the bird.

Colbon2

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Nikki
Pay the ransom and bring happiness and health to this bird please.

I am sorry to laugh at this but omg pay the ransom hahahahahahahaa :hehe::laughing12::lol::rofl::coffeescreen:

Colbon2

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Nikki
also I agree $200 isn't too bad to consider getting him, however with a bird with plucking issues it might take some vet visits to help him/her if he/she starts to mutilate... it's something to maybe mention to them maybe they placed a price to deter bird flippers and really just want a good home... I had to re home my bunnies as I was becoming more and more allergic to them and as time went on it started to affect my health... I would tell people $200 just to make sure I found them a good home when I found a friend I work with to take them I gave them away for free (2 Solid Black powdered Bunny coated cages and everything else from food to toys etc...) I still get to see them and her kids love them, they also have the entire basement that has been bunny proofed to roam around in...

AlphaWolf

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Abdel
Any updates. I would really love him to be rehomed by you!