• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Quick Avatar Question

Tailfeathers

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Zach
Hey guys, I had a quick question. I notice a lot of other users have avatars that are in the same style as mine (the one I was given as default) but of different species. I was wondering where to find those?
Thanks!

Tailfeathers

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Zach
They are just default images. No list of them to choose from. You can change your avatar in your profile.
Oh okay, I was hoping there might be a source of compilation of the different default ones somewhere.
I've also seen a lot of little pixel birds around, know where I could find a source for them?

SandraK

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Palm Coast, FL. Carioca'55 when RJ was in GB.
Real Name
Sandra
Check out the smilie icons - look in the bird section - but while you're perusing the smilies take some time to check them all out. There are a lot that could be used to say something without even typing a word :hearye::reading::reading::reading:

faislaq

I have macaws and don't post enough pictures
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
They are just default images. No list of them to choose from. You can change your avatar in your profile.
:think1: I've got another weird forum question. I see a couple of different default avatars. Is there a rhyme or reason, some kind of algorithm to how they are assigned? Maybe connected to what email you use or something? There are definitely more of some than others, so it can't be too random. :chin: