• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

If You Had $100 To Spend On GCC, What Would You Buy?

Bird_lover6

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
JoJo
Harry and George need some new stuff INSIDE their cages. (Share one large cage; each has own sleep cage.) The rotation is getting stale, if you know what I mean. :)

(They love their atom and other items hanging in the house, so we're good there.)

All ideas welcome!

Laura729

Jogging around the block
My GCC like to swing and chew on this in his cage: Amazon.com : Super Bird Creations Flying Trapeze Toy for Birds : Pet Supplies

He loves balsa wood toys from T4W: Tropical Themed Bird Toys from Things for Wings Original Parrot Toys

I'm also hoping to get him this from IGAW soon: Peekaboo Perch - I Got A Woody Bird Toys LLC

This is helpful in the cage, since he likes to throw his food around :) PPP50716 Polly's Pet Products Coconut Cup with Perch Small - POLLY'S PERCHES/SWINGS
T4W and IGAW also have great, natural wood perches.

OG has beautiful toys as well: Product Categories SMALL TOYS

My boy LOVES these as foot toys or strung together: Y-ATP-HSR25 Interlocking Heart & Star Rings 25 Pack - DOLLAR DAYS

Have fun! Let us know what you get! :)

webchirp

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Chandra
IGAW has been the most accepted/demolished toys in my house....T4W is also a favorite for cheekies.

tattoosiva

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
If I didn't have 1000+ pieces of wood in storage, I would order some 1/8 basswood slices from IGAW.

All the grape wood from BBT is tempting me.

DancingFeathers

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
IGAW and A Bird Toy! A Bird Toy will get you a lot of bang for your buck. If you ask me, bell carousel is a must have, as well as snuggle buddies! When I get my next paycheck, I'm getting T4W...

Reactions: Lo_

Lo_

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Lauren
I would try to buy everything I could :D But seriously A Bird Toy and T4W are my two go to stores. Balsa is a favorite and my GCC loves his boing. He also loves parrot twist sticks from T4W :)

VictoriaVague

Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Real Name
Vikki
lots of balsa toys

Pentameter

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Lucy
Anything with wood, simple foraging toys, or paper! Zorro also loves bells and foot toys.

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
In addition to toys, some natural wood perches of varying sizes.

Bird_lover6

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
JoJo
Thanks everyone! I should get the new cage put together by this weekend (assuming the second box arrives), and am looking forward to decking it out!

Harry and George will each have their sleep cages, the play-together and eat-together cage in the kitchen, and the new A&E large dome top in our bedroom. Since my little guys only come out about 3 hours a day, now, I am trying to provide a lot of variety for them.