• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

unable to add pics from photobucket

noblemacaw

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Rebecca
I have always before been able to add pictures from photobucket. From what I understand and what has been working for years is clicking on direct and then in here clicking on the photo icon and control v and picture is able to be added to a post.

Did this change? I am now unable to add any pictures from photobucket any longer. The normal way of adding no longer works.

Wasabisaurus

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
If no one else can help you figure that out, you can always drag and drop a photo from your desktop, I have discovered. I have not bothered with PB in years. Maybe it's just having a hissy fit today.

noblemacaw

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Rebecca
I will try that. I thought pics had to be uploaded to a photo site first. I was able to post pics of Marisol before however am having a hard time with it today.

Thank you

Wasabisaurus

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
All of a sudden trying to upload photos using the method ^^ (like in the menu thing) above just stopped working and I stumbled on the drag and drop method.

Zeus

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Angel Miranda
On Photobucket, find the image you want to be seen at AA, Click on "Image", It will automatically Copy, back to AA & paste.

Last edited:

JLcribber

@cockatoojohn
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
John
You need to copy the image "address" and paste that into the insert photo box. Something may have changed on the board. That I don't know.

Zeus

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Angel Miranda
What I said above is all you need to do. I've been posting this way.
1) Click on AA "More Options"

2) On Photobucket, find the image you want to be seen at AA, Click on selection called "Image", It will automatically Copy, Go back to AA, right click & paste

itzmered

Welcome to Parrotdise
Super Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Chris
You need to use the img code

image.jpg

Then you paste it into your post or signature

scoobdoo63

Jogging around the block
Real Name
laurie
I couldn't get the darn photo bucket to down load from my comp. But it did from face book..and everything but my vids of my bird... just so over it..I was on my lap top for 2 hours