• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

GCC and climbing net/hanging toys

Lo_

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Lauren
I love that tie organizer from Ikea, I also bought one but haven't figured out where to hang it from yet. I keep trying to come up with something so Stitchy can try it out!
I'm thinking I'm going to have to end up getting one too lol

Heather F

Haha, they are totally awesome. They are the poor man's climbing net. I'm kind of tempted next time we go to Ikea to pick up two more so that his whole room divider can be covered in climbing fun.

Lo_

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Lauren
Haha, they are totally awesome. They are the poor man's climbing net. I'm kind of tempted next time we go to Ikea to pick up two more so that his whole room divider can be covered in climbing fun.
Why the heck not! :D

calibird

California Bird Nerds
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Ann
Another great idea is to use the really large Seagrass Mats. Natural Seagrass Mat, 23.5" x 13.5" - California Bird Nerds
I actually carry three different sizes and the largest one is approximately 3 feet x 2 feet. This is a cheaper alternative to the cargo nets that you fins on some websites.

Lo_

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Lauren

Beanurita

Real Name
Melissa
We have the Ikea scarf holder and all the birds love it!! We also have the sea grass mats!! Love it!!

Reactions: Lo_