• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Sleeping beauty!

Sarah and Lenny

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Sarah
Finally we've had a bed time breakthrough with lenny! :bliss:
We got him his sleep tent about 3 weeks ago now and he hasn't even seemed to go close to it, but this morning when I took his sleep cover off his little tail was just hanging out of the tent resting on his perch :loveshower::swoon:
image.jpg image.jpg
He makes my heart melt:xflove::heart:

Aubrey

Biking along the boulevard
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Yay! He just had to decide if the tent was friend or foe :xflove:

kcbee

Animal Lover
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Kacy
Yay! He looks very snuggly!

Lo_

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Lauren
It took Ollie a while to get used to his tent as well, but now he loves it. So glad that he decided he liked it. Adorable pictures :D :heart:

Pentameter

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Lucy
It's funny how some birds take time to love them and some don't. Zorro immediately stuffed himself into one when I brought him home, and he sleeps in one of his two tents to this day (I got him a fleecey one hoping to convert him from the fluffy one, but no, he doesn't want to sleep well unless it's in his safety sock).

Skipper

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Scott Schifer
Watch for damage. Gilligan was chewing the floor out of his Happy Hut before I realized it. No harm to him, so guess he was not really eating it. But there have been bad stories about this. He now has a wooden box I made to sleep or hide in, but now he seems to prefer to sleep next to his water.

Apollo Bird

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Heather
How adorable! Athena took a while to warm up to her hut too, but now she sleeps in it upside down.