• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Cats and kittens

ariana&mia

Walking the driveway
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Ari
Hey guys! I didn't know whether to post this in rehome highway or the cat tree,but me and my friend just rescued 2 mother cats and 7 kittens ( well we have caught 4/7 but catching the rest today). We need homes! The ones we have gotten are 3 males ( one black fluffy, one black shorthair, and one tuxedo) and 1 female( tortoise shell), The girl might have found a home ( with me:xflove: ). The adult cats are both moms and are the sweetest things, one is a tabby and another is a longhair. The longhaired one might have found a home already.
We live in orlando florida, if you know anyone who needs a kitten or an adult cat please tell me! We have been taking care of the kittens for two months and they have had 2 or 3 litters, they are currently in my friends house being fostered.

Attachments

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
They're adorable!

Aubrey

Biking along the boulevard
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Good luck with the rehome! :dance5:

The tuxedo reminds me of my late Jr. :heart:

ariana&mia

Walking the driveway
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Ari
Oh i forgot to add none of the kittens have fleas and no health problems that i can tell

slinky-kitty

Sprinting down the street
Good luck they are lovely I hope they find good homes and can be desexed. Thank you for looking after them:hug8: