• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Car Show Skyler matched 2 lollol

Kaylea

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Kaylea
20150523_143034.jpg 20150523_143053.jpg

Corvettes

Sarah13

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Sarah
Aw, matchy matchy! They're twinkies!
:loveshower:

Birdbabe

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
The birdie car lover! I'm all over this!:p

noblemacaw

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Rebecca
Very Beautiful. I use to go to a lot of car shows when I was in the cities so I cannot help think about birds and cars how the car enthusiast's spend so much time preparing their cars for the shows making them pretty and just perfect for showing. A lot of work goes into this and when a "wild" bird craps on the car the dookie is immediately cleaned up. Your macaw was very well mannered and did not poop on the corvettes. Birds and cars. LOL

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Elaine
Beautiful birdie. The cars are kinda nice too.

Kaylea

Real Name
Kaylea
The birdie car lover! I'm all over this!:p
Ohhh she fits right in with my husband n daughter.... we have been taking Skyler to car shows for 2 years... she actually looks at them.. and loves walking around with daddy to see them.. Ivy has started enjoying it also.... tho she more intrested in what's going on around her .:)

Kaylea

Real Name
Kaylea
Very Beautiful. I use to go to a lot of car shows when I was in the cities so I cannot help think about birds and cars how the car enthusiast's spend so much time preparing their cars for the shows making them pretty and just perfect for showing. A lot of work goes into this and when a "wild" bird craps on the car the dookie is immediately cleaned up. Your macaw was very well mannered and did not poop on the corvettes. Birds and cars. LOL
Hahahahah... no we don't get that close to the cars... and Skyler is verry good at letting us know when she has to go.... we know her body language well... before I got my birds... I did alot of research. . And one of the things I had read that always popped out was.. know yer bids body language... so as I was harness training her and taking her out side and making sure that every sound we heard she was calm...
Our birds have expression.. some do not realise it. But they really do... if Skyler gets upset about something.. I can a sure her everything is ok :).. in all of this she has learned my body language also....
When she was little and would fall to bottom of her cage playing on her swing... I would go in there pick her up.. and say.. ohhhhh my are you ok?? Let me see! And I would check both wings and tail looking her over... not only did it a sure me that my baby was ok but you could tell Skyler knew I loved and protected her as she did me.. :)