• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Nigel's Campaign

Pentameter

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Lucy
Technically I am not a current cockatiel owner (the girl I fostered is in a permanent home now) but I am happy to be a part of this noble undertaking :)

ArowanaLover

If I place again what should I do. I've done a photoshoot already, i made him a new toy, and am already ordering him a bird tent. Any ideas

ArowanaLover

@Happibird @GCC_Quijote @Pentameter @Coolbird08 @Ankou @Chinnychews @Dyrus @Figment @Flipper @fluffypoptarts @InTheAir @jerseybella @Karen @KTwonders @lukeykee @Macaw Lover @macawpower58 (thanks for the team nigel signature) @Milo @Mmmmq @Monkey & Izzy @MyAussieFriends @Newbie GCC @Parakeet_ @Peachfaced @rocky'smom @semperfimom1617 @senorabarb @Sivy @SunUp @Timmy&Crash @Timothy @Tinta @truste @Vulpeste @WeasleyLover @zoo mom

Don't mean to annoy anyone, this strategy worked well last time. But yeah go vote for me and I will do something cool (maybe setup a saltwater tank or post some pictures of my chickens or something). Thanks for all of my voters. I really appreciate getting this far.

rocky'smom

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
laurie
already voted

fluffypoptarts

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran