• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Ivan

macawpower58

Flying along the Avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Shutterbugs' Best
I do believe it's time for you to relax and live your life free of work requirements Shanlung. Your work has taken you to many places, but has also had you loose much you love.

I hope for the rest of your life, all decisions about things are ones you can make and enjoy.

shanlung

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
shanlung
Your thoughts and nice words very much appreciated.

Here he is in the better days.
You all know I go on periodic walk abouts, looking for place to retire in where Ivan was to join us.
Or just checking out sunrises and sunsets, for a few weeks to couple of months at a time.

After those long trips, Ivan would greet me when I am back by meowing me to stop for him to leap up to my shoulders to curl himself around me.
Should I be out for the day, or even a couple of days, and get back later, Ivan would ignore me entirely other than giving me a condescending meow.

Then over last couple of years, I found I need to be near a chair for Ivan to leap on to jump to my shoulder.
Then I found later I need to stand against armchair for him to jump up the seat and then to the back to make it up my shoulder.

Ivan is back home again.
Near his mom.
In a little white porcelain urn near the place that he loved to be.

He lives on in a place in my heart.