• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Baby Budgies!

Coki

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Nope, he's a single factor Goldenface.

Goldenfaces are the opposite of Yellowfaces. It's a bit confusing and I have no idea who classified them this way! lol

Yellowface type1 - Light yellow face with no yellow bleeding into the body or wing feathers
Yellowface type2 - Light yellow face with yellow bleeding into the body and wing feathers after the first moult.
Goldenface (sf) - Deep yellow on face, bleeding into the body and wing feathers after first moult
Goldenface (df) - Deep yellow on face, with very little to no bleeding into the body feathers.
Are you sure? Always though GF DF were blue with a deep yellow face. Though, sime DF have green spots depending on how well the bird retains melanine.

meandmyfids

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
jay
Omg they are all beautiful you plaining any trips to ny lol

karen256

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
As adorable as baby budgies are, I think adult budgies are actually cuter than the babies..that first molt when they start getting those little adorably fluffy cheeks.

PoukieBear

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Michelle
Dixon has found a home! He'll be leaving me next weekend, or the weekend after. And his name is no longer Dixon, the lady who purchased him has always had budgies, and every single one of them has been named "Tippy". :)