• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Scout gets a new EH cage

ArowanaLover

Sprinting down the street
Do they like the tent, it looks awesome by the way. You've done great with your bird.

rockybird

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Thank you all! This little bird really stole my heart. Every now and then when she is out, she gives this shriek of what I interpret as happiness. It makes me feel good to hear these happy shrieks.

@ArowanaLover Scout sleeps in her happy hut/tent every night. The caique has one also in his night cage and I find him sleeping in it sometimes. The maroon belly conure had a happy hut and HATED it. She has a bird buddy in her night cage that she sleeps on top of, surrounded by her hanging toys.

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
Nice! Scout looks right at home in her new EH!

rockybird

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
@ArowanaLover If Nigel is a cockatiel, then EH cages will have too large of a bar spacing. :(

ArowanaLover

Sprinting down the street
I just meant the tent, His excellency Nigel's cage is too big already. Wouldn't matter about the spacing though, all he has to do is look at me cute and he comes out anyways.

rockybird

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
@ArowanaLover LOL I was wondering! The cage looks big in your pic. He might like the tent. You could try it. Or maybe post on the cockatiel forum to see if anyone's cockatiels enjoy the tents for sleeping in?

Vegemite

Real Name
Lynne
Now thats the life - great home, great cage, a flock and a parront who loves her dearly. What more could a birdy want