• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Riley won't be the only tiel for long.

Robyn

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Robyn
Monday I will be adding a Pied (my favorite) tiel to my home "he" is supposed to be about 6 months old. Don't worry new guy will be quarantined then slowly introduced to Riley. And hopefully eventually they will share Riley's massive cage. The extra nice thing is "his" quarantine will be over just in time for the addition of yet another new tiel. Now the second tiel is still in the workings of being acquired but hopefully I will be able to add her at the end of June from a member of this forum I won't say who until I know for sure what is happening. Then second new bird will be quarantined and introduced and possible caged separately as she is for sure a female.

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
Congrats on your upcoming addition!

Lady Jane

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Dianne
:jillone:You will be busy with new additions.

Tiel Feathers

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Deanna
:congrats5:

How fun, I'm jealous!

Aubrey

Biking along the boulevard
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
:Congratwav: On the new fid!:starshower:

Robyn

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Robyn
Thanks guys. I can't wait til tomorrow to bring home the pied. I have loved pied tiels ever since my first pied Halloween (she unfortunately died a horrible pain death in cage accident) I found one that looked just like her last year in PetSmart brought it home and it died 9 days later (I didn't know it sick it was the first day they put him out on the floor) and I wanted another one but ended up with Riley instead he kinda chose me. I have been spoiled with Riley he was one of those rare instant pet birds so I know these new ones probably aren't going to be the same.

Robyn

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Robyn
I have posted more info about him under the Monday Nights Addition thread.