• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Video You Don't Say.....

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
:heart: That's you talking on the telephone! Does Echo miss Blinky, is he staying w/you for awhile?

Yes, Binky has been on personal leave from my work for quite a few months, he is at home with us. He has really not been well but today all of a sudden he is doing great... honestly, I don't know what changed but I hope it's here to stay. Echo does not miss Binky much.... Echo is quite a stick in the mud when it comes to playing or wanting to be touched. I'm the only one allowed to touch him. lol

I have seen him but I don't remember...I'm going to have to come for a visit and I'm going to leave a certain pink fink behind!;)

Hmmm, I like pink.... I'll trade you for a white.

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
What in the heck have you been doing to him?!?!?!?!:whack: "Don't cook the bird!" :glare:

He came to me knowing that... actually it was worse... He would say "Oh no, don't cook the bird, cook the dog!" It took a while before we could use it in the show. :rolleyes:

Clueless

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Gotta see the show......you're on my list this year....

kcbee

Animal Lover
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Kacy
Oh my goodness! :lol: That is so adorable!! I love all the inflection.

gibsongrrrl

Courtney Lou Hoo
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Courtney Lou Hoo
I swear I just heard "amerstam sprinkle", "e=mc squared", and it sounded like he was also doing some addition, in the first one lol. Has he been listening to math lectures? Is binky taking online college courses at night while you are sleeping:lol:
I loooove his singing voice! We need more of that please:cantwait:

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
I swear I just heard "amerstam sprinkle", "e=mc squared", and it sounded like he was also doing some addition, in the first one lol. Has he been listening to math lectures? Is binky taking online college courses at night while you are sleeping:lol:
I loooove his singing voice! We need more of that please:cantwait:

He has never been a good singer, he is supposed to sing How much is that doggie in the window, if your happy and you know it clap your hands and row your boat. But... he knows half of them and chooses when he will sing them. lol Echo is my singer for sure. If Binky is still feeling well today I will try and get his routine recorded. He is very cute... but not Echo. :laugh:

jmfleish

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jen
:shy: A white and a year's worth of nuts for a pink? Or... keep the pink take the white AND the years worth of nuts. :laugh:
Somehow I think we are losing on this deal!;)

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman

He came to me knowing that... actually it was worse... He would say "Oh no, don't cook the bird, cook the dog!" It took a while before we could use it in the show. :rolleyes:
And I thought that Milton-and now, Mocha Tiel yell "EAT A PIG"-referring to our guinea pigs was an isolated incident. Then Milty upped the ante by saying " BOIL A PIG"...:rolleyes:...now this...:eek::)