• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Rumour has it......

gibsongrrrl

Courtney Lou Hoo
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Courtney Lou Hoo
I am!:bliss:

Newbie GCC

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Heather
Very excited! Just busy trying to clear credit cards so we can charge them back up for
the big secret!

Macaw Lover

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Renee'
I guess you aren't on Facebook! lol
Nope, don't do that. Now there are a couple of FB places that are 'open' that I read, but I think too much privacy is lost when you do that and I am not comfortable with that.

Wasabisaurus

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Perches.....perches.....perches.....I hope to buy more natural wood perches. The birds seem to prefer them.

Newbie GCC

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Heather
:bump7:

I haven't yelled at or harassed anyone today, which is very good behaviour for me! :D
So you expect us to just come on here and give you a good reason to harrass someone? Um.......I think We are all going to be on our best behaviour for the next 2 weeks until the sale is over and all transactions are safely in the mail. Well, i am anyway!! You can always harrass Big D!

Wasabisaurus

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I just realized I have only one day to shop. I'll be in Canada with only public computer access. :cautious: I will not shop on the library's computer, that's for sure. I am afraid to take my ipad for fear of losing it. :rolleyes1: Maybe I'll catch some of those great Red Light Specials on the 11th. :excited2: