• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

He's starting to like it :)

Coki

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Citrus is finally bathing by his own :). He goes crazy when he sees i'm going to the bathroom and i don't take him with me xD

Coki

Avenue Veteran
Thank you! I'm totally in love with him. The only really bad thing about bourkes is that they don't enjoy much being touched, and you sure can imagine how hard is to not hug them to death xD! But he allows me to kiss his chest so it is something.

And off topic, but does anyone know how to set the youtube video resolution to the highest available as a default setting? Thank you.

Princessbella

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Theresa
He is gorgeous!

MyAussieFriends

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Alyssa
You'd have to chase me first, I want him too so I will beat you to him. :D
Or, since we're both in Canada, we can join teams. She's got a pretty adorable flock, I'll take half, you take the other half. We'll be known as the 'Budgie-Bandits', travelling the globe, stealing all the adorable budgies and keets :highfive:

Mr Peepers

Cruising the avenue
Or, since we're both in Canada, we can join teams. She's got a pretty adorable flock, I'll take half, you take the other half. We'll be known as the 'Budgie-Bandits', travelling the globe, stealing all the adorable budgies and keets :highfive:

I'm in, how you gonna smuggle them in? I tried that once and the Customs Agents were really rude when I showed them what was in my boxers. :D

Coki

Avenue Veteran
Lol. I better start locking the doors, then :D

MyAussieFriends

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Alyssa
That will do it. KD is the official food of bribery. :rofl: Either that or poutine and maple syrup.
So, we'll take some KD, then add some cheese curds, and pour some maple syrup on top as the gravy. We will then serve it with a nice big glass of Crown Royal. There's no way they will say no to such a Canadian feast!