• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Sheldon: "Do you really need both those eyes?!"

Ninjatoine

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Antoine
Sheldon never sits on my head, which is weird because I have a fro growing and most birds are attracted to it as you can see here:
10550823_10154381011135282_543299277061795403_n.jpg
So the first time sheldon decides to land on my head I was beatboxing, and he couldn't reach my mouth which is where he likes to brush his beak aginst while I "kick my fat beats" (really I'm horrible at it) but since he couldn't reach aimed for my eyes haha. This video is on my instagram feed of what i'm talking about below.

Instagram

ConureTiel

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
well, DO you need both eyes?? lol

MandaExotics

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Amanda
Ohhh... shiny :D
I used to want an eyebrow piercing, but if I had that piercing it would be chewed off by my cockatiel. I already can't forget to take my earrings out. :lol:

Ninjatoine

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Antoine
Ohhh... shiny :D
I used to want an eyebrow piercing, but if I had that piercing it would be chewed off by my cockatiel. I already can't forget to take my earrings out. :lol:
Sheldon has only shown intrest in my eyebrow ring one, kinda tugged at it briefly, then left it alone, he has tried sticking his head into my mouth for the tongue ring tho... that was a little awkward lol....