• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Larry Playing Peek-a-Birdie

Dartman

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Terry
Looks like a happy guy to me, and he sounds like it too:heart:

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
So cute! :)

GreenEyes

Meeting neighbors
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Odile
We play Where Moochie as she hides behind a pillow and will walk out when asked Where Moochie!! Then we say There's Moochie and will go back 4 or 5 times. She loves it and will give kisses as we play....

GreenEyes

Meeting neighbors
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Odile
@CrestirLover Yes it is...in just 7 months Moochie picked up a saying my Hubby is always saying...What are you doing?
Moochie says it four different ways and puts accents in different places and different voices as she is saying them.
She will ask me what am I doing as she is hanging off my shirt and she is watching what I am doing, or as she is
sitting in the collar of my shirt and she is watching what I am doing. That is my fav!!!! :heart:

CrestieLover

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Ellen
@GreenEyes - I just love him to pieces.
When my hubby is around it is obvious that he'd rather be with him. I'm OK with that. Hubby will talk to him but is VERY afraid of getting bit. I wish hubby would relax a little & interact more with him but you can't force that on someone that is truly afraid.

GreenEyes

Meeting neighbors
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Odile
@CrestieLover Hubby and I are crazy about Moochie...BUT Hubby and Moochie have this love affair It was LOVE at first sight. Hubby just lost his best friend of 35 years Betty and was very very sad and when Moochie first laid eyes on him it was love and first sight. I was holding her and talking to her and he walked into the room a few minutes later and I no longer existed, Moochie was ALL eyes to hubby. We are about 6 miles away from her old home and she was holding on to the front of the cage doing summersaults and whistling. We then knew we had made the right decision but finding out when we were leaving that we were Moochie's 4th owners that made us even better knowing we were her last and forever home no matter what. It has not been easy, she is a ball of energy from the time she is awake till the time she goes to bed. Can be a huge pain but worth seeing her grow and watching her learn new things and new words. She said please to meet you the other day.

Tell hubby to be patience Larry will come around and to be not afraid. Larry is a bird and they do bite but they get better as time goes on. :hug8: