• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Has anyone had experience with these cages?

JosienBB

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I have the same cage, in King's Cages brand. The quality is meh; parts welded on crooked, bar spacing highly variable...

LuvMyBirds

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Barbara
I seem to have one of both - or very similar. The grey one I got from Bird.com, the tan, a bird show. Prices were similar. I have been very happy with both. No bad welds, uneven bars, etc. Do you happen to live any where near Atlanta, GA by chance? The quarterly Exotic Bird Fair will be April 25-26 at the North Atlanta
Trade Center. There are some awesome cage vendors there.
IMG_2160.JPG Petey.JPG

Piggy'smom

Strolling the yard
Those are nice setups Barbara! I live in Maryland actually, just north of Washington DC. So not too far but far enough :) I love that climbing rope next to the tan cage. Did you make that or did you buy it?

Greycloud

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I am also in Maryland! PM your email and I will send you info back later this morning for a guy that sells nice, New in the box cages at a good discount. I have several from him.

JosienBB

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I seem to have one of both - or very similar. The grey one I got from Bird.com, the tan, a bird show. Prices were similar. I have been very happy with both. No bad welds, uneven bars, etc. Do you happen to live any where near Atlanta, GA by chance? The quarterly Exotic Bird Fair will be April 25-26 at the North Atlanta
Trade Center. There are some awesome cage vendors there.
View attachment 195963 View attachment 195962
They've changed the design :( I like the design you have better.

Piggy'smom

Strolling the yard
Judy for some reason the system is not letting me PM you. I have the required number of posts so I'm not sure what's going on. I would love to get that info from you! I'm in Silver Spring so not far from you :)

Greycloud

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Sent you a PM.

skwirt

Meeting neighbors
Are HQ and A&E the same brand? I thought I read that somewhere. I prefer King's cages. I was not impressed with the one A&E cage I had experience with.

JosienBB

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Are HQ and A&E the same brand? I thought I read that somewhere. I prefer King's cages. I was not impressed with the one A&E cage I had experience with.
Not the same company, but use the same manufacturer. King's too.

LuvMyBirds

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Barbara
I love that climbing rope next to the tan cage. Did you make that or did you buy it?
Purchased, I wish I were that crafty. It hangs on a stainless clothing rack on wheels - best purchase ever! She climbs all over it.