• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

I've created a Monster

Mr Peepers

Cruising the avenue
Its official, Mr Peeper's is a flying freak maniac now. HE LOVES TO FLY! :excited1:

This morning Mr P flew from his cage around the den over 30 times back and forth to his cage in less than an hour. HE BE BUSY! He's been out of his cage all morning now flying in and out of SPX's cage. :scared3:

He would stop to nom some broccoli on top of SPX's cage while SPX decided he wanted in on the happy flappy action, once SPX was out he would cruise around the room at break neck speed and agility screaming with happiness as he went. Gotta love a zippity doo dah budgie. :)

SPX always heads to Peepers cage and parks his butt on top after a few stealth zooms, Peeper's isn't very fond of having the Blue Winged Wonder standing over his head so he takes off and heads for SPX's cage and infiltrates SPX's home. Of course he immediately goes looking for seeds because he's a big fat pig but I'm one step ahead of him having removed the seed dish from the cage and hid it out of site.

But this doesn't stop Mr Peeper's no sirreeeee, he hops down to the bottom of the cage and will crawl under the cage liner papers looking for stray seeds.

He's so crafty! :yes3: :yes4:

Bokkapooh

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Mercedez
Wow, it looks like theyre becoming good buddies. Atleast kepeing eachother company :D

Has Mr Peepers begun singing yet?

Princessbella

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Theresa
So with all of the flying, you can't give him a few of those black seeds as a treat?

Mr Peepers

Cruising the avenue
So with all of the flying, you can't give him a few of those black seeds as a treat?

LOL not yet, much to his dismay I'm sure.

He's got to get a good steady exercise regimen on before I can spoil him with the dark goodies. I'm sprouting some black seeds right now hopefully they will be less fattening and healthier for him.

wyrinth

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Canaries are a lot more intelligent and crafty than people give them credit for...and Mr. Peepers sounds like top of his class :cool10:

camelotshadow

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Christine
:bliss:YEAH for Mr Peepers & SPX :yahoo:

Heather F

Rollerblading along the road
So, inquiring minds want to know... How exactly do you pronounce "SPX" anyway?

Mr Peepers

Cruising the avenue
Canaries are a lot more intelligent and crafty than people give them credit for...and Mr. Peepers sounds like top of his class :cool10:

You said it wyrinth, they are often overlooked when it comes to personality and character people think they are boring/dull an uncommunicative.

I've had many pet canarie's in my life as a kid in our family and something about them made me like them so much that I wanted them as a pet living on my own. However I've never seen such character and personality that this bird shows he's a real treat to have in my life. :)